I've been listening to a lot of early Zeppelin and their blues songs really kick***. So anyways what are some good blues songs that sound really good and are sort of a step stool to much harder blues? Like I want to be able to play songs like The Lemon Song, I can't Quit you Baby but they are a bit to hard for me now. So yeah some good blues songs that have good solos and stuff in it that have good techniques.
Thanks
Pride and Joy (Acoustic) - Stevie Ray Vaughn
Layla (Acoustic) - Eric Clapton
Check out 'Bring it Home' by Zeppelin... It's originally by Willie Dixon, but it's gotta good intro and great riff by Jimmy Page... Pretty easy and very bluesy
Quote by WhiteNoyz
Check out 'Bring it Home' by Zeppelin... It's originally by Willie Dixon, but it's gotta good intro and great riff by Jimmy Page... Pretty easy and very bluesy

I was actually gonna suggest this one as well, definitely check it out.
What type of blues?
Originally posted by Beatallica_fan
next weeks installment, John tells us of the time he played in a band with Elvis's drummers, second cousins mother on harmonica and they invented grunge.
Yeah I already learned Bring it On Home. The type of blues I am talking about is like blues like Led Zeppelin. Similar blues but maybe on an easier scale. I also like Stevie Ray Vaughn but his stuff is a bit too hard for me. I also like Clapton but don't really know much from him. His solos are often long and I don't have the attention span to focus that long on a song.