Depends on which hood you're in when you drink it with your homies.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Last edited by parigod at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by parigod
Depends on which hood your in when you drink it with your homies.

I lol'd.

On topic: Well, it is liquor.
It is made of the same thing as beer. It's just too high an alcohol content to legally be called beer.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
It's a trap.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
^wat
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre
^wat

IT'S A TRAP
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by merfsullivan
It's just too high an alcohol content to legally be called beer.

Completely wrong.

Ever hear of a doppelbock? or a tripel? or a quadrupel?

Malt liquor is considered a form of lager. So yeah, it is a beer. Not usually a very good one though.
Quote by ScottElwood
IT'S A TRAP

oh, ok. *phew* glad i read it right the first time.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
It's considered beer,generally very horrible beer,but beer nonetheless.In my area there's a malt called Big Bear,and it's probably the most vile creation the alcohol Gods have ever come up with.......40 ounces of pure chaos for about two dollars or so last I checked.The bottle just has a picture of a grizzly bear with red demonic eyes and a menacing pose,and nothing good comes from drinking it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

^sounds awesome
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Pr0gNut
It's considered beer,generally very horrible beer,but beer nonetheless.In my area there's a malt called Big Bear,and it's probably the most vile creation the alcohol Gods have ever come up with.......40 ounces of pure chaos for about two dollars or so last I checked.The bottle just has a picture of a grizzly bear with red demonic eyes and a menacing pose,and nothing good comes from drinking it.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I've heard of big bear.

I've had Old English and Ballantine XXX

Malt Liquor > Beer

Seriously.

**** is cheaper and has a higher alcohol content then normal beer. Good ****. Slamming a 40 oz sure beats depression...Sometimes...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
lets get some king cobras up in dis b*tch
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre

I need to make a list of awesome Malt Liquors to buy for when I go back to college...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

I made us t-shirts.

Quote by Laces Out Danny

My comments come from experience...it just might be the most metal drink I've ever had.People talk about high AC spirits but they don't know what bottom of the barrel ML can do to you.

One night I drank five bottles of Big Bear and blacked out....

I woke up in an apartment I had never seen before with a broken fist,an Ipod (I didn't have an Ipod when I left the house that night),and there was a fat chick next to me in the bed.

There are numerous stories like these out there.When me and a friend lived in Cali for six months we mentioned Big Bear at a bar and some old guy said that there was a news story a while back where a kid drank 3 bottles of it and ended up stabbing his sister to death.....

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Hurricane!!!!

or you could get both!

Quote by TunerAddict
I need to make a list of awesome Malt Liquors to buy for when I go back to college...

just write "king cobra's" on a sticky note. s'all youll need
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz

I'm still pursuing the ever elusive Mickey's....

Sadly they don't sell them in NY
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

For those who found my description of the Big Bear label a bit vague,here's a picture:

Seriously,who came up with that?

Edit: Tuner beat me to it,but my point is still valid

Quote by TunerAddict

I'm still pursuing the ever elusive Mickey's....

Sadly they don't sell them in NY

I've been meaning to try Mickey's. I know I can get it here, I just never have. Yet.
about 2 years ago my friends and i went through this stage where exclusively bought 40s. we would go to the local beer distributor and buy cases of hurricane/colt45/OE instead of buying beer. it was the end of the school year and we were all broke so the price was awesome, but the taste got real old, real quick.

this is the one 40 that bested me. i couldnt bring myself to finish it:

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
about 2 years ago my friends and i went through this stage where exclusively bought 40s. we would go to the local beer distributor and buy cases of hurricane/colt45/OE instead of buying beer. it was the end of the school year and we were all broke so the price was awesome, but the taste got real old, real quick.

this is the one 40 that bested me. i couldnt bring myself to finish it:

Yeah, they taste like ****.

But all alcohol does for me, so I'd rather go with cheap. Plus its awesome to carry around a 40 and just stay exclusive with that baby while everyone else is knocking down stupid little puny cans.

Your cans are puny!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I really want to find some of this:

I've read a few reviews that said it is actually a decent malt liquor and the taste is actually rather acceptable.

I don't know how widely distributed it is. I think it is made in Texas. I know I've never seen it around here (Pennsylvania).
seriously though guys, whiskey>malt "liquor"
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by daytripper75
Completely wrong.

Ever hear of a doppelbock? or a tripel? or a quadrupel?

I have heard of those. But, being raised in America, I have also heard of state laws, some of which govern alcohol and dictate that beers must fall within a certain alcohol content, and one way to get around that is by not calling it "beer."

While I'm well accustomed to stronger beers, I'm going off of what I've heard about in regards to law. So definitely not completely wrong.

Also, I go to a bar that serves Mickey's in paper bags. It's awesome.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
It is made of the same thing as beer. It's just too high an alcohol content to legally be called beer.

Sam Adams makes a 36 proof beer I believe.
Mickey's, 211, Bastard Ale, and King Cobras ftw!
MY gear

Carvin DC 200
Crate GLX 200h
Monster Cable Rock
Dunlop Stubbys 3.0
MIsfits Skullbusters strings
Quote by mwg5439
Sam Adams makes a 36 proof beer I believe.

Sam Adams Utopias is around 60 proof, so about 30% alcohol. Still technically a beer, but barely.