So i just buyied a Dunlop Crybaby original, i plug it in my amp (a Fender Champion 600) and I plug my jack into the Wah. I crank the volume, and guess what I heard? RADIO!! Someone can explain me this?? (and how i can change the post too would be nice)

sry for my english
Thats normal.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
It's very easy to make a radio receiver. All you need is an antenna, something that conducts better in one direction than the other, and something that only passes certain frequencies to act as a filter.

One of the first thing they teach you in EE school is that just about every circuit you design will have all of these components. Therefore, darn near every circuit you ever make can be a radio receiver. The wires and circuit board traces act as the antenna. Any semiconductor, whether it is used for the amplifier or as part of the power supply rectification circuit, conducts better in one direction than the other. And, all circuits have natural resonances which act as filters.

Amplifiers are the worst radio receivers, because all it takes is a tiny amount of unwanted radio noise getting into the signal, and the amplifier then amplifies that noise into something that you can easily hear.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
mine does it really bad. whats the best solutions for this?

ampoverload check your pms shortly
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
okay ive been looking around and im thinking a noise gate? not sure though. id love mine fixed as well its so annoying i dont even like using it
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant