Woooow, I'm not going to lie I'm not exactly into this type of music, but you're voice is SO good! Everything is really tight. Get more recordings! I would very much so like to hear more.
I'm really loving the high note you hit in the chorus.
I'm not really into this kind of music, but it sounded really good, no bad notes, good cover (:
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I really don't know this song, so I can't compare it to the original, but musically, I LOVE this. everything is so together and the vocals are great. you clearly have a good ear. I have nothing but compliments for you, man. good show.
If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, it's a victory.
-Ardal O'Hanlon

ME \/
http://fwa.dmusic.com
I've never heard the original, so I can't give a very accurate input as of the quality of the cover, but damn....very, very good job. Not my type of music, but I enjoyed listening to it. Keep it up.
Sounds really good. Like others said it's not my style of music really but it sounds great. The vocals are really nice, good voice and tonal range. Everything else seems really nicely recorded also.

Definately post some more stuff up.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Jesus that's pretty tight, I've never heard the song before but sounds great. Voice sounds great, can't fault it (the high notes are perfect)!

C4C?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1178752
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Quote by Teige
Sounds awesome man, may I ask what recording equiptment you used?

Guitar I used was a Seagul 25th Ann. Flame Maple mic'd
Everything was done and mixed at one of my older friends basement who has an incredible set-up. I can't quite remember what mic I used but I used the same one for the guitar and vocals. If I remember I'll let you know.

Thank you guys for all the feedback! I'm glad you liked it
Really nice. I love the drum track, it sounds really good with the acoustic guitar, harmonies, and the echo.

Keep it up! I wanna hear more.