Please anyone help. I turned my monitor sideways and it shut off/went into standby mode, i keep trying to turn in off then back on, but it only goes to standby mode. I had to switch to my dad's comp to ask this BTW. Any help?

P.S. Tried replugging one of the plugs
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
ANYONE please
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
I would answer you, but my monitor keeps shutting off and I can't see what Em tyelrkpinginging.

EDiT: Just get a new monitor.
I cant just replace it, and its a pc not a laptop

Edit: God you guys suck, seriously, be helpful
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
dont turn it sideways? and turn it back to its original position... lol
omgz my monitor shut off so i came to the pit to get help instead of a manuel or such
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by WattsyBoy97
omgz my monitor shut off so i came to the pit to get help instead of a manuel or such

Look you bitch, I searched ALL OVER the ****ing internet. I LOOKED THROUGH the ****ing manual. I just came here, because USUALLY you guys AREN'T dicks and help a guy out.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
I just came here, because USUALLY you guys AREN'T dicks and help a guy out.

Wtf, which Pit have you been going to?

And I dont know how much more helpful I can be, other then I can buy the new batteries you need to replace in your monitor
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Look you bitch, I searched ALL OVER the ****ing internet. I LOOKED THROUGH the ****ing manual. I just came here, because USUALLY you guys AREN'T dicks and help a guy out.

Ban imminent

*repo'd*
Last edited by .h3xagr4m. at Aug 5, 2009,
Quote by Autumnfallsbest

whoa there cap'n crunch lets pump the brakes here. We are an internet guitar forum, not the geek squad *reported*

to be clear i reported the douchebag-ness not the thread
Quote by Autumnfallsbest

calm the hell down your yelling at me saying that people are gonna help you. look at the answers so far
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by WattsyBoy97
calm the hell down your yelling at me saying that people are gonna help you. look at the answers so far

I yelled at you for non needed sarcastic ness. Some of you gave helpful answers. I restarted the comp so all is fine. Thanks anyway.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
I yelled at you for non needed sarcastic ness. Some of you gave helpful answers. I restarted the comp so all is fine. Thanks anyway.

thats great.
i thought you were going to kil yourself and everyone you know if this monitor didnt work...
it must have been the worst thing that could have happened to anyone.
so, i am very glad, overjoyed actually, to hear that 'all is fine' now.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest

Am I the only one who had the visual of him on an epic journey to the bowels of the internet/"fucking manual" looking for the answer to his question when he said that?
Quote by A7XFAN1995
Am I the only one who had the visual of him on an epic journey to the bowels of the internet/"fucking manual" looking for the answer to his question when he said that?

step 1: buy new monitor
step 2: don't turn it ****ing sideways
step 3: PROFIT!
step 4: ????

EDIT: has anyone noticed that tonight, all the TSs have FLIPPED THE **** OUT!!!!! when someone mentions "google" or "blog". seriously, have a look through the threads asking for assistance, nearly all of them involve freakouts.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
step 1: buy new monitor
step 2: don't turn it ****ing sideways
step 3: PROFIT!
step 4: ????

EDIT: has anyone noticed that tonight, all the TSs have FLIPPED THE **** OUT!!!!! when someone mentions "google" or "blog". seriously, have a look through the threads asking for assistance, nearly all of them involve freakouts.

yeah, that is strange...
or maybe they just want to act badass..
try unplugging it? or did you already say that
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"