Now you can have one.

http://www.graphtech.com/products.html?SubCategoryID=28

"The Graph Tech Ghost LB-63 Bridge is a drop-in replacement for Floyd Rose Original and Licensed bridges. The bridge comes loaded with Ghost piezo crystals encased in String Saver Saddles.

Ghost
By encapsulating custom-engineered piezo crystals in a set of String Saver Saddles, Graph Tech Ghost Saddle Pickups use a natural compression that is very similar to an acoustic guitar. You can play as hard as you want without overloading the input channel or experiencing the dreaded piezo "quack." The Ghost Pickup system provides the benefits of longer string life, improved sustain, and full-bodied tone.

The Graph Tech Ghost LB-63 Bridge and saddles are made of steel. The saddles have piezo inserts made from patented Graph Tech String Saver material. The Ghost LB-63 bridge fits most guitars routed for Floyd Rose Original and Licensed bridges."

- Taken from Guitar Center's website.

Thoughts? It says it's made of steel, and for the price i think it should be good quality. A bit pricy but very tempting.
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Aug 5, 2009,
that looks really cool.. i love the idea of having a piezo system, it could create some very cool sounds with a piezo in a floyd. like an acoustic that can divebomb

i'd love to do this to my LP. i don't plan on parting with it, but it would be a big install with some routing, so it's scary to think about. maybe i'll try one on a cheap-o guitar one day
He ghost system is awesome, ive played that floyd and the RMC kit. Theyre really good but abit pricy and fiddly to install right

but really great design and build
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
that looks really cool.. i love the idea of having a piezo system, it could create some very cool sounds with a piezo in a floyd. like an acoustic that can divebomb

i'd love to do this to my LP. i don't plan on parting with it, but it would be a big install with some routing, so it's scary to think about. maybe i'll try one on a cheap-o guitar one day

True but $250 is a bit much to be investing in a cheap-o guitar. Better make sure it plays well!
Anyone that has an Edge, Edge Pro, or Lo-Pro Edge can have the piezo mod done on their bridges as well. Edge Pro is easily a home job but Lo-Pro and Edge have to be shipped. And to make this point relevant I would take one of the mentioned Ibanez bridges over the graphtech ones but that's just me and I love the feel of the bridges.