Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
The review paints it as a piece of crap. The amPlug has both gain and volume controls.
/agree
I've got a Vox AmPlug metal and it's nice. The tone sucks compared to the real thing, but it definitely is nice to be able to leave my amps at practice spots and write from home.

My only complaint is that if you have a jack on the front of the body (like on my 7 string S series) you may have to file down some of the plastic near the jack of the amPlug to get it to fit.
My band - DEADIRON
Playstyle - Rock / Metal / Hardcore / Punk
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

Mesa Single Rectifier Rect-o-Verb
Quote by DoctorM
/agree
I've got a Vox AmPlug metal and it's nice. The tone sucks compared to the real thing, but it definitely is nice to be able to leave my amps at practice spots and write from home.

My only complaint is that if you have a jack on the front of the body (like on my 7 string S series) you may have to file down some of the plastic near the jack of the amPlug to get it to fit.

I have the same one. Decent tone for a headphone amp. And yeah the S series guitars have the recessed jack so it's hard to get them in there.

I use it with my traveler speedster guitar for ultimate portability. Very convenient.
Where would I pick one up.
I was hoping you could go with me and when you went with me we could hold hands and I could call you my real girlfriend.