im reall pissed at my family and friends right now, and im thinking the Pit can somehow bring me up (even if its a little pick-me-up)

thanks
here, have some extra despair.

that could work both ways. it could either make you laugh real hard, or make you sadder. life's a lottery, be lucky.

this is however, pointless. *reported*
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 6, 2009,
I'm going to spare you the first report and say you should probably delete this thread before someone pisses you off more by reporting this and getting you warned/banned
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
*reported*

Pointless thread is pointless
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.

There.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Dude... you're 16. You're supposed to be pissed off at your family and your life. It's a rite of passage. I have a son your age... he is too.

My advice... When you move out of your parents house do what makes you happy. Make something of yourself. OUT-DO them. You'll get the last laugh. I encourage my kids to do this all the time.
Quote by JayT44
*reported*

Who is calling who pointless? I liked the doggie pic.
Quote by ltd v100
u get an e-cookie

Jon Lajoie is my hero. You can't not laugh at it hahah.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by ltd v100
u get an e-cookie

you also get one for being the only person in the world who hasn't seen that video.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
you also get one for being the only person in the world who hasn't seen that video.

ive seen it when it came out
Quote by fli.pansy

It dosent matter if you have seen it, it will cheer you up. I can watch Jon Lajoie for hours.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by JayT44
*reported*

this is like the 20th tread i've seen you report tonight, quit trying to get on your knees and suck off the mods, if its against the rules report it, but if YOU think sometin is pointless just leave the tread, its that easy...it is called THE PIT for a reason, its for random talk...