Page 1 of 2
does anyone know a good cure for insomnia?

i can't really take pills or drink myself into a coma, too addictive of a personality haha
Quote by captaincrunk
This isn't a guitar forum.

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

warm milk as I am told

or tire yourself out.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
i've been up for 3 days, i don't think tiring myself out will work haha
Quote by captaincrunk

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

why don't you go to a doctor?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
dayum you are crazy kids i tells ya.

why is that?

well i dont know man...

ive had it before but for like 3 days max

usually listening to music wears me out. or watch movies.

that helps.
"the end has no end"
my parents really don't know about it and i don't want to make a giant deal so i don't wanna go to a doctor. anyone know any good meditations or whatever?
Quote by captaincrunk

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

Spark up a doobie
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Punch yourself in the face or fap.
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Quote by pureebil333
Fap.

A LOT.

This. Masturbation naturally makes you tired so just fap right before you attempt to go to bed and it should work unless you have or at think you have insomia then talk to your doctor.
You can't take any Nyquil? I usually just pass out if I've been up for a while.... However, reading always tires me if it's is late
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by A7XFAN1995
This. Masturbation naturally makes you tired so just fap right before you attempt to go to bed and it should work unless you have or at think you have insomia then talk to your doctor.
It's true, it makes you tired.
Listen to Jaga Jazzist, really good, ambient music. Helps me sleep sometimes.

Also, try exercising a bit. Go run a few miles, and then when you get back you'll be exhausted and tired. You should be able to get to sleep then.
Quote by Dregen
Listen to Jaga Jazzist, really good, ambient music. Helps me sleep sometimes.

Also, try exercising a bit. Go run a few miles, and then when you get back you'll be exhausted and tired. You should be able to get to sleep then.

On a more serious note.... +1....
Run.
You know, insomnia is a symptom, so you should figure out what's causing it.
Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

The Pit (568 Viewing)
The forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums. Please read the rules first.
What do the other forums discuss? Guitar.

What does this forum discuss? Everything else.
Quote by pureebil333
Fap.

A LOT.

This and Nyquil.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by Erik_Aero
You know, insomnia is a symptom, so you should figure out what's causing it.

I'd bet not sleeping.
the doobie idea is good. Just count sheep for awhile and listen to music while tryin to sleep.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Go get laid. Or lay off the cocaine, red bull, and adderall.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
melatonin. i had insomnia like my whole life but this did the trick. it's a supplement and there's a lot of different doses but 3mg worked for me.
If you actually think you really do have a legitimate problem with insomnia, you need to see a doctor because it will only get worse if you actually do have it and you do nothing about it.
why are you unable to sleep? are you tossing and turning in bed? keep staring at the clock? mind going 1000 miles a second? just saying you can't sleep = can't get serious answers

nyquil if you are a lightweight.

Iv been using melatonin, but i no longer really have serious sleep issues anymore though. solved mine through breaking bad sleeping habits.

gl!
Quote by ToughGuy123
Running won't make you tired, it will wake you up more. Don't run, that's a stupid idea.

You're obviously not running far enough.
lol don't go run, you might crash half way down the street and wake up in a bathtub with no kidneys

I don't know what insomnia is like, but the world is FULL of mindnumbingly boring things, i'm sure you can find sumthin to make u fall asleep

Read until you fall asleep, if it doesnt work you'll at least be a genius soon enough
Quote by MH400
Post about it on a guitar forum.

clever.....

I might actually be able to help, get some warm milk like the other guy said or pretty much any milk product(ice cream) and then go lie down in a dark quite room, but not completely quite have some sort of "noise" like a fan, but not music, because you might start to concentrate on the music which will keep you awake, next comes the strange part.... you have to relax all the muscles in your body, starting at the feet, but don't do both feet at the same time, start with you left foot at just completely relax it, then the right, next the left calf, then the right, then left thigh, then right, ect. ect. untell you get to your head and then... clear your mind, and hopefully you will fall asleep. good luck!
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Quote by Echoplex
Yeah, but some people have ordered stuff off of Amazon or other sites while sleeping with ambien.

Damn.... is that where my four Russian mail order brides came from?
lol
Quote by Vikingx
I'd bet not sleeping.

not sleeping causes insomnia? That doesn't make sense.
Quote by voodoochild23
lol don't go run, you might crash half way down the street and wake up in a bathtub with no kidneys

I don't know what insomnia is like, but the world is FULL of mindnumbingly boring things, i'm sure you can find sumthin to make u fall asleep

Read until you fall asleep, if it doesnt work you'll at least be a genius soon enough

This....
Read Twilight, you'll be out after three paragraphs.
Page 1 of 2