Page 1 of 3
So my mom recently told me this story. A girl at work was telling my mom that the other night her husband went to grab a banana and as soon as he grabbed the banana to pull it off of he felt a sharp pinching feeling. He tore off the banana from the bunch to reveal a huge hairy spider (believed to be a Brazilian Wandering Spider, I was doing some research and this particular spider hides in banana shipments). Anyways, his arm then proceeded to swell up to twice the size. Apparently, the Brazilian Wandering Spider is THEE most venomous spider in the world. BUT it rarely ever gives out lethal doses of venom, thank god.

But anyways, if this was me, I would have **** MY PANTS. Anyone else have any stories like this? Just random unexpected run ins with exotic animals?

EDIT: Don't worry, I am not bitching about Line 6.
Man, I have a huuuge rash from a spider bite. Though it was a musquito... but it runs from my arm down under my arm pits. It's jsut red and really itchy and I've had it since friday. It's brutal! Those little ****ers.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I don't eat bananas because of things like that.

Really.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
no her husband did not. if it bit him, he'd be dead. these spiders are pretty common (lol) i've heard the story. i will find it in a second.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1052712/Worlds-deadliest-spider-discovered-Britain-inside-box-Tesco-bananas.html

there you go.

anyways. i love spiders. they kill irritating things like black flies, deer flies, and mosquitos.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 6, 2009,
That happened to me the other day, but I called John Goodman and he saved the day. After that Jesus showed up with a 6 pack and some pizza and we all hung out and watched Arachnophobia for no glaringly apparent reason at all.

EDIT: What I'm getting at here is that this is one of those urban myth things that all you young folks talk about these days.
Last edited by madbasslover at Aug 6, 2009,
I see spiders in my room on a daily basis.... Crawling along the wall and dangling from the ceiling. I hate 'em
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
My cousin got bitten by a white tail which are pretty dangerous
I dare you go Google images "white tail bite" - page 2
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Aug 6, 2009,

But spiders are an important part of ecosystems the world over.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Gregray88
*story*

Was this in London?

I don't live too far from there, you keep your damned spiders out of my town!
I got attacked by a brown recluse (one of the top 5 poisonous).

Actually I wasnt attacked, it was just shipped in from Texas in a crathe where I worked. I opened it up and it was sitting there. It was small, but I knew it was dangerous, so we cought it in a jar and ID' it and it was brown recluse. ****ed up ****.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
no her husband did not. if it bit him, he'd be dead. these spiders are pretty common (lol) i've heard the story. i will find it in a second.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1052712/Worlds-deadliest-spider-discovered-Britain-inside-box-Tesco-bananas.html

there you go.

anyways. i love spiders. they kill irritating things like black flies, deer flies, and mosquitos.

**** Spiders

'I'm not usually scared of spiders, but it was huge and creepy and had long hairy legs.'

Sounds like a description of me
Quote by Gargantuan
this again, now I have to watch it all the way through again

dude i've seen it probably 15 times
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
I dare you go Google images "white tail bite" - page 2

10 bucks says if you posted it you'd get banned... Am I right?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by madbasslover
That happened to me the other day, but I called John Goodman and he saved the day. After that Jesus showed up with a 6 pack and some pizza and we all hung out and watched Arachnophobia for no glaringly apparent reason at all.

EDIT: What I'm getting at here is that this is one of those urban myth things that all you young folks talk about these days.

Its title as World's Deadliest Spider is argued over because it releases venom in only one third of its bites, and in studies it usually only released small treatable doses.
****in HATE spiders
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by Turkeyburger
Was this in London?

I don't live too far from there, you keep your damned spiders out of my town!

Oh, yes it was.
Quote by JayT44

Possible ban material, horrifically disgusting. if goatse is a 10 this is a 9.5
And look out for spiders in Australia.
Last edited by Toolfan11 at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by JayT44

Im not sure lol, but just to be safe its pretty gory.
Yeah, I think I saw it, is it the one with the huge gaping hole in the guys leg?
Here's a (very large) pic of the Brazilian Wandering Spider for reference:

Have a good night's sleep, Pit.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU

BLAM, yep it's the video again

Now every time i see a spider I'm gonna think of this
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Gregray88
Yeah, I think I saw it, is it the one with the huge gaping hole in the guys leg?

Yeap.

That spiders badass looking ^^^
Quote by Toolfan11
Possible ban material, horrifically disgusting. if goatse is a 10 this is a 9.5
And look out for spiders in Australia.

holy ****! call Crocodile Dundee! kill it!
Quote by dudetheman
Here's a (very cute) pic of the Baby Bunny ^^ for reference:

Have a good night's sleep, Pit.

It's so cute
I hate spiders so freaking much. I found a giant disgusting one in my bed once. Scared the living **** outta me.
I am s scared of spiders. They are just so sneaky and you never know what they're up to. The just kind sit there and look at you, hatching a plan. And they wander around thier whole lives just killing. They probaly arent even that hungry, only lust for death
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by blackthought
That's not disgusting, it's just reality. Take a deep breath and appreciate life.

I hate spiders. And ticks. Everytime somebody brings them up or shows a picture (eff you, everybody who did) I feel like they're just crawling all over me.
Quote by blackthought
That's not disgusting, it's just reality. Take a deep breath and appreciate life.

Damn you. That video is hilarious.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Matt Doreen
I hate spiders. And ticks. Everytime somebody brings them up or shows a picture (eff you, everybody who did) I feel like they're just crawling all over me.

Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

this is it, exactly...

i'll never kill a spider for that reason...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
this is it, exactly...

i'll never kill a spider for that reason...

Same here.

I have a whole trailer park of common household brown spiders living in my small half-bathroom for this reason.

They don't bother me, I leave the window open during the day; it's a mutual relationship.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Page 1 of 3