what kind of music do you play, Vettas are great if you want pretty good tones and a lot of versatility, but if you only need one or two main sounds you might be better off getting a tube amp designed for whatever kind of sound you are looking for.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I LOVE my Vetta, I've had $3000 tube amps that I wasn't as satisfied with.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
im just scared that it'll sound like a spider. theres no place close around me that has one of these so i cant try it out.
it's much better than the Spider, but honestly if you're looking at dropping that much money you have a lot of options, I would suggest looking at Marshalls and whatnot as well, especially if you play a lot of classic rock (which isn't really the Vettas strong suit IMO)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by DIFTWOOD
im just scared that it'll sound like a spider. theres no place close around me that has one of these so i cant try it out.

The Vetta sounds nothing like a Spider. It will completely annihilate one.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it's much better than the Spider, but honestly if you're looking at dropping that much money you have a lot of options, I would suggest looking at Marshalls and whatnot as well, especially if you play a lot of classic rock (which isn't really the Vettas strong suit IMO)

True, low/mid gain really isn't its strong point. But, it's my dad's favorite amp that I own and he plays blues/classic rock He won't even play my Marshall if the Vetta is around
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com