Page 1 of 3
For those of you in the U.S., why are you still up? For me, it's 12:40 (seeing as I'm bored, how about people post what time it is for them?), and I'm just up because I'm talking to a couple girls on Myspace. You?
Last edited by herby190 at Aug 6, 2009,
Talking to girls on myspace at 12:40 AM?

WOW
BAD
ASS
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by herby190
For those of you in the U.S., why are you still up? For me, it's 12:40 (seeing as I'm bored, how about people post what time is for them?), and I'm just up because I'm talking to a couple girls on Myspace. You?

XD

Hopefully you know them RIGHT??

For me it's guitar, 4chan, games (right now it's Rappelz), or pr0n. Uh.. I mean, movies.
To report stupid people on here. I've got nothing better to do and my fingers are killing me from playing too much.

Edit: Just to clarify, I didn't report this. I'm just saying that's basically all I'm doing.
It's only 11:42 here. Great time, because i'm not tired....and I have nothing to do. Getting tired, yup...
2:43

I'm trying not to sleep at this point, and talking to a friend about a semi-electro band thing.
It's 06:43am in England...

I've messed up my sleeping times so i'll probably go to sleep in a bit, I'm still not tired though :/
Quote by aig91

2) Nighttime is superior to daytime

yes.

i usually sleep from 3 or 4am to 12 pm.

it's 1:43am here right now.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I have had no computer for 2 days. I take advantage of my internet time now.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Guitar, talking to a few friends, Metallica, yeh.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
1:43am here. I have a managerial statistics final tomorrow. Woohoo!

Also, nighttime > daytime.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Talking to girls on myspace at 12:40 AM?

WOW
BAD
ASS

Not only that, he's friendzoned 3 girls who are attracted to him.

What a playa.
1:46AM here

Because I have no life basically.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
physics final tomorrow
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by qsceszxdwa
XD

Hopefully you know them RIGHT??

Yeah; actually, they both went to my church.
Quote by chaoticfables
5:42pm.

Yes, I'm one day ahead of you in teh future. All hail!!!11!!!!!!11111111111!

you're quite a few hours ahead of us in the future! you could have warned America about 911 but didn't!!! you're now gonna be my suggestion for the "terrorist list."
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
So i can tell the Pit that I'm talking to girls... Which I am doing right now. Impressed? Yeah I thought so....

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
10:49

I'm enjoying the last days that I have left of vacation,waiting for The Colbert Report and The Tonight Show
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Doppelgänger
Not only that, he's friendzoned 3 girls who are attracted to him.

What a playa.

How the hell do you remember that?

Anyways, they're the same girls. And they're friends (although one just admitted she likes me... :/), and, unlike predictions on that thread, I don't want to change that.
Quote by JayT44
So i can tell the Pit that I'm talking to girls... Which I am doing right now. Impressed? Yeah I thought so....

Can't say I recognize the picture; what's it from?
drugs. Jk, for once it isnt.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I'm staying up late because I'm babysitting a frustrating download for a XP boot disc because my oh so brilliant child decided that it would be so cute to paint on the original one.
Unfortunately, I've found that if I leave my computer idle it results in the download dying an early and exceptionally perturbing death.
Typing in purple makes me look a bit like an elitist. I highly enjoy it.
Eh, talking my GF about our new band (Uke and guitar for busking ), playing guitar, listening to Froosh.
Nighttime > Daytime
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by stratdud39
it's 1:50 A.M., and i woke up at 11:30 this morning causing me to be not so tired at the moment.
It really sucks

I actually end up doing that every summer; I'm at about 10:45 every morning right now, and seeing as I haven't been able to find my alarm clock since we moved, it's only getting worse
Quote by suckmahnuts
Eh, talking my GF about our new band (Uke and guitar for busking ), playing guitar, listening to Froosh.
Nighttime > Daytime

I'm gonna need to see vids of you two busking; is it epic?
Quote by herby190
Can't say I recognize the picture; what's it from?

BRIAN FANTANA!!!!!
Quote by Captianzues
BRIAN FANTANA!!!!!

That Sex Panther stench makes me want to jump him . . . .

<_<
>_>
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Late night is the only time when my parents don't bug me.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
That intro post is... just like that thread where somebody put up a quote of their own (people who quote themselves... I just can't get over that).

Ok guys, I have these girls on my IM right now, yeah, I'm soo cool. One said they liked me and I also got a blow job in the theaters from another one. I remember this time I once had sex in the museum with a hot Japanese chick. Hell yeah! I am so badass! WOOOT! Nah, I don't celebrate like that in real life, I'm just kidding. I'm cool, everything is lame and I don't celebrate anything. I'm too cool.

Oh right, what are you guys doing up this late?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Mainly because I've gotten into the habit of getting up at 11am every day, so by the time midnight rolls around I'm not tired like I usually am during the school year. Sucks, really. I love getting up at 8am, grabbing a coffee, and watching sports highlights. That, and for some reason it just feels normal.
Quote by Misticalz
That intro post is... just like that thread where somebody put up a quote of their own (people who quote themselves... I just can't get over that).

........please tell me that was an exageration and didn't actually happen.
Quote by herby190
........please tell me that was an exageration and didn't actually happen.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Page 1 of 3