I am in the bay area and would prefer to trade locally for another guitar.

Ibanez SZ720FM - Transparent Black
Has been modified and loved. EMG 81/85 combo has been dropped in, and one Knob has been replaced with a momentary kill switch for all the Dave Navarro / Tom Morello style toggle switch action. Neck has been sanded down to provide a satin finish instead of the standard paint. I can provide pictures upon request. Use the attached picture as a reference.

The Ibanez SZ720FM Flame Top guitar is a descendent of the super-slim Ibanez S models, but it really is an all-new - and simpler - species. The SZ features a set-in neck, which provides greater sustain and easier upper register playing. The SZ720FM also adds incredible custom shop-style neck inlays that look incredible. The slightly thicker SZ body adds to its big, fat tone. The fast, 25.1-inch scale SZ neck on this guitar is slightly thicker than the Ibanez Wizard neck, and just as flat for accurate playability. For greater simplicity and sustain, the SZ features a fixed Gibraltar III bridge and thru-body stringing, which further augments its full tone & sustain. In addition, the SZ features a mahogany body with the outstanding Flamed Maple Top, and high output SZ ceramic humbuckers with added bass response.

Ibanez SZ720FM Specifications

Neck: 3-piece SZ set neck
Body: Mahogany Body with Flamed Maple Top
Frets: Medium Frets
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Inlay: SZ Special
Bridge: Gibraltar III
Neck Pickup: EMG 85
Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
Hardware color: Nickel

Thanks for looking,
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE
Fender Am Tele, Am Strat, 70 RI Strat, Esquire Scorpion
LTD: SC-607B

Amp
Avid 11R