Ok guys, I've not been here for a while, so I figured with this mushy reunion-like feeling I'm having, I would start a thread.

recently I've been watching a lot of Inside, and found myself wanting to be on it, which makes little sense, because I'v never acted in my life. But then I figured it out - all I wanted to be on the show for was to answer this survey James gives to the guest at the end..

So I'll start us off.

1. What is your favorite word? Tenuous

2. What is your least favorite word? c u nt

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Honesty, especially in art.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? the opposite of 3.

5. What sound or noise do you love? My niece making her little donkey cry.

6. What sound or noise do you hate? typical hardcore vocals.

7. What is your favorite curse word? A well executed 'sh it.'

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Acting (ironically)

9. What profession would you not like to do? Retail manager.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Open bar, my son. And you're welcome for the penis, pretty awesome isn't it?
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
she doesnt abuse the donkey does she?

Edit: fine.

1. What is your favorite word? Impressive

2. What is your least favorite word? Gay, I have to clarify that its the use i dont like, a situation is not gay if it's bad, thats offensive. EXPAND YOUR VOCABULARY!

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Experimentation in music.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? opposite of 3

5. What sound or noise do you love? the crunch of snow

6. What sound or noise do you hate? nails on chalkboard

7. What is your favorite curse word? ****, it can be both harmless and offensive (the F word )

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Journalism/Something with an English degree.

9. What profession would you not like to do? I can't really afford to be picky.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Meh, its not like I provided you with any real evidence, of course you can come in. Shoes off though.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Aug 6, 2009,
no...not in a weird way.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
When I grow up I'm going to be a deboner at Uncle Willies Butcher shop. I hope that partially answers one or two questions on that list. I can't be ****ed doing all of it.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this