It is difficult to word this so it doesn't sound like spam from start to finish but, hell, I'm gonna try (and if you don't want to read, just click the link and vote Leah! Thanks!)

So if you're a Sleater-Kinney fan, or just a fan of great music journalism, you might have heard of or read Monitor Mix, Carrie Brownstein's blog over at NPR. She recently held a competition to find a theme song for her upcoming video blogs and posted the 10 finalists today. I wrote and recorded a jingle and made it through to the voting round, and I'd be suuuuper grateful if you'd take a minute to listen and vote! No sign-up required- it literally takes 3 seconds to scroll down and click a box. Voting's open for a week (so that'll be until some time on Wednesday 12th) and it'd be even more awesome if you could ask your friends to vote too. I will be forever indebted to you! You guys totally shaped my entire musical personality when I was 13, so I dedicate this song to you. Yeah, you.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/monitormix/2009/08/video_blog_theme_song_finalist.html (Vote Leah Pritchard!)

And if you have some time after that, I'd recommend reading back through her posts - there's some absolutely amazing stuff in there.

Thanks dudes!
Last edited by drlazmeister at Aug 6, 2009,
Bad link.

Try clicking here.

Definitely one of the best up there. You got my vote.
My band - DEADIRON
Playstyle - Rock / Metal / Hardcore / Punk
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

Mesa Single Rectifier Rect-o-Verb