Ok,on saturday I'm finally gonna be getting all the random musical things I've needed for a while.Strings,leads,etc.
One of things on my list is a footswitch.All this footswitch needs to do is switch on an extra pre-amp tube.Is there any perticular kind of footswitch I should be looking for?
I'd ideally like a two button footswitch,one switches the tube on,the other switches it off.But do two button F/S's apply to this role?
Also,what kind of lead should I be looking for to connect the two.Should I be after a speaker cable or ordinary instrument cable?
The amp is a laney AOR 50 pro tube lead,if it helps.
I may think up some more questions tonight about other stuff,so I'll post em up here when they come to mind.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.