So I been seeking a band for months as a guitarist. I play mainly guitar, but I play bass and I can sing... Im of those persons that only sing in the shower lol. So a drummer from a band told me they needed a bassist and asked me if i had a bass, I told him I play bass but I dont own one (Im kinda broke ._.) I asked him if there was a vacant guitarist, and he said the band already had 2 guitarists, but he told one may leave... he isnt sure. Then he asked me if I could sing and I said yes, then he told me to listen to a song (Knife party from Deftones) and asked me if I could sing it and he said yes, then he told me to listen another song (Say this sooner from The almost, btw, I DONT LISTEN THAT KIND OF MUSIC, it looks emo -.-) and asked me again if I oculd sing it, and I told him i can sing some parts... the only thing I cant sing is when he kinda screams in a high pitch... When i try to do that I can reach the range, but it sounds out of tone lol.
Then he told me they will test me O_o he said that it doesnt matters if I cant sing alot, that I only have to practice etc...

Basically the band only needs a bassist and a vocalist. What do u recomend me to do? Buy the bass? get a sing teacher? I personally prefer to be guitarist.... In the other hand I been seeking for a band for a long time, and the reason i dont have one is because the FEW people i already know have a band, and i dont know too much people and maybe thats why I dont have band O_o

PD=Sorry if my english sucks, i speak mainly spanish and portuguese lol

EDIT= Umm I like the idea, i just prefer to be guitarist a little bit... If i could be vocalist and guitarist that would be better lol. BTW When i said emo i meant The almost, not deftones, and i dont really care about what music the play ._.
Last edited by TheClown at Aug 6, 2009,
Deftones are emo?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
You could play Bass and meet people that way ie, You could network.

Then you could jam with other musicians as a guitarist and become famous and nail hot chicks every night.
Guitars:
Fame Forum 3
Aria STG-004
Ashton Acoustic

Amps:
Bugera V22
Drive CD-10

Effects:
Boss ME-50

Quote by Kanthras
2/10

No fire extinguisher reference, unoriginal, no Militia flamebait, disappointing.

Bugera Users Militia
Last.fm
Most bands don't utilize bass to its full potential.

Look for a band that needs a guitarist.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄