Yes as the title says, how are they? Are they any good? They sound rather appealing.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Eh.

For the price, awesome and they are pretty versatile. But... you can do better

EDIT: by the way, your guitars are sweet. But quit buying pedals and save for a bitchin' amp!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Last edited by larrytheguitar at Aug 6, 2009,
Try one out. See for yourself.

Quote by larrytheguitar
Eh.

For the price, awesome and they are pretty versatile. But... you can do better

Yeah, quite alot better.
Quote by larrytheguitar
Eh.

EDIT: by the way, your guitars are sweet. But quit buying pedals and save for a bitchin' amp!

Thanks and yeah, I need roughly £50 more for a valveking as I'm sick of borrowing peoples gear for gigs as a couple of times I had to pay the guy to use his amp :/
So yeah I'll do that
I was looking att he muff as a good distortion for the valveking.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Crizzle at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Get the valveking first, and if you get a muff, get rid of the grunge and the mt-2.

This.

I would rather just boost the VK's OD channel with a TS9 than use a Metal Muff, and TS9's aren't even all that great.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
from what i gather all three versions sound different.

i owed the original one (the one with the most controls) and just could not dial in a sound i like.

the HardWire TL-2 has a mid freq sweep knob and a Loose/Tight switch. these two extra features make the difference in getting a huge variety of sounds.
1982 Gibson Firebrand "The SG" Deluxe
Blackstar HT-1R | Line 6 M5 | Malekko Omicron Fuzz | Behringer SF300 Super-Fuzz | Morpheus DropTune | TC Ditto Looper
No. New amp. And just FFS, what WOULD be your budget for a new amp, what styles do you play, you already said you are gigging so that is outta the way, and I assume you are located in the UK? Oh and are you willing to go used?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I have one and I liked it while I used it. But getting a high gain amp rendered it an obsolete piece of equipment in my rig.

Better than the mt2. Never tried the digitech hardwire so I can't comment on that.

It has a booming low end, but I found that whenever I used the pedal in a band setting, it didn't quite cut through the mix as I would have hoped.