Page 1 of 2
Ok so I've known this guy for 6 years all the way through school.
Lets call him Jack, he went behind my other friends back(lets call him Alex) and took his girlfriend... The two guys were best friends and I was friends with both.

She said she never slept with Alex and that jher going out with Jack was fine.... but a month before that she said she gotAlex drunk and did things too him at their house to me....

SOoooOOo I told Jack that she's a crazy lying bitch... that didn't go down well long story short he won't speak to any of his old friends as they kept trying to tell him she was nuts.

That was about 6 months ago.... now she broke up with him and he sent this mail message to all his old "friends"
"
so..i've heard recently that u-or ur "krew",i don't know or care,have been telling ppl that i'm gay...or on the verge of turning gay.i really wouldn't care, mostly because ur a bunch of pathetic saps hus main thought is sex nd thats not lookin like its goin to happen for a while in most cases.
i'm just wonderin what the **** gave u da rite to say **** like that-don't deny u have cuz i know otherwise.any idea how much of a ****in pathetic yellow bellied coward that makes u?how dare u say i told u that i was turnin gay when i havent said one ****in word to any of u dickheads in nearly two months!U think i wouldn't find out and confront any of u?saps ur as stupid as u are ugly,so u must be thick as ****.unlike u i'm not a coward and i'd say this in person only i wont ever get the chance, and thank god.i'm well shot of u nd ur krew.ur a bunch of two faced wannabe pricks-i hope something happens so u can realise that.
oh,btw,ur hair is awful,but im sure ur master jelly belly tells u he loves it while u nd janus(2 faced roman god) lick his dirty ass nd get all the uglier for it
go screw urself..u aint gettin laid for a loooong time."

oh and then he attacked one of my friends at some traffic lights he was screaming and going mental..... but they just laughed at him

what the hell should i do?????

EDIT: tl;dr best friend stole his friends girl... she broke up with him and now he's out to get us!
Lepracauns Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ice Master at Aug 6, 2009,
wat?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
maybe you should mature a bit?
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Cool story bro
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I think you should figure out what went wrong with him...people always do things for a reason.

I also couldn't understand what your post said, and just inferred on the situation using the title, which was actually properly capitalized. I applaued you on that. *applauds*
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by frankv
Someone give that guy a spell checker!

yeah i know and its freakin' weird the way it all runs together.
Grow up.

/Thread.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Firefox is your friend.

It has a spell checker you know. Quite handy at times.

Oh, and for the record, I don't quite understand the topic at hand. The letter made no sense, and there were a few sentences that were a bit odd.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 6, 2009,
Tell her to prove the straight part and sleep with you.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
I am Jack's colon.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by Dealer16
I am Jack's colon.

Oh my. I take back that win Nexium, and give it to Dealer16
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I think you should figure out what went wrong with him...people always do things for a reason.

I also couldn't understand what your post said, and just inferred on the situation using the title, which was actually properly capitalized. I applaued you on that. *applauds*

it went on months ago and to be honest i just took a step back and didn't say anything bad to the guy even though i felt he was wrong.

But now according to his cousin he's "planning" revenge
Quote by imdeth
dnt no m8, thts a reet pikle.

?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Forget about that guy and the girl. You don't need the stress of a person like that in your life.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
there are three things you must do :

1. mature
2. go to class
3. realize that it's your friends + you vs. him. if you realized that, you would notice it's in your favor.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
What I've learned from my few years of life is that you should never get involved with a friend's relationship, even if it means trying to help them out.

It NEVER works out, no matter who's side you take both of them will turn against you at some point for being involved in something that's obviously going to go wrong at some point.

Do you really want to deal with people having relationship issues? No, didn't think so.
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Quote by you = fail

Oh my. I take back that win Nexium, and give it to Dealer16

SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Forget about that guy and the girl. You don't need the stress of a person like that in your life.

I know... that's why i didn't get involved before as I had my exams coming up.

but now its summer time and well... I have nothing better to do then fear my enemies.
Quote by Ice Master
I know... that's why i didn't get involved before as I had my exams coming up.

but now its summer time and well... I have nothing better to do then fear my enemies.

Get a gun.

Shoot Jack.

Realize that Jack has a boy's name, and that you like a man.

Shoot self.

Kids.
oh,btw,ur hair is awful

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by #1 synth
TS, are you from Vegas?

emmmm no?
Quote by #1 synth
TS, are you from Vegas?

looks like someone has been speaking...>..>
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Page 1 of 2