Any Superstrat style as it says from the title...I dont care about the features just show me what you guys have.
Quote by acesofbelkan
Any Superstrat style as it says from the title...I dont care about the features just show me what you guys have.

give us parameters, different superstrats are good for different things so tell us.
what style do you play
what amp do you use
and whether or not you want a floyd rose.

no ones going to scour the internet and bring you superstrats until you find one you like.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by stephen_rettie
give us parameters, different superstrats are good for different things so tell us.
what style do you play
what amp do you use
and whether or not you want a floyd rose.

no ones going to scour the internet and bring you superstrats until you find one you like.

Im not asking anyone to scour the internet for me...if you dont have a superstrat style guitar then theres no reason to reply to this thread.

As I said it doesnt matter wether it's floyd or not. I dont want to narrow down my choices which is why I said "anything you guys have"...so what style i play or what amp I use simply doesnt matter as I will know if i want a specific guitar or not.

and thx djfrank, the fender looks really nice...Imma take that one into consideration..I want to wait till I see more guitars