Hi UG!

I'm going on holiday in 2 days, and am trying to find an album on iTunes for me to listen to while I'm there.

I usually listen to Eric Johnson, Joe Bonamassa and the like. So any suggestions?
Thanks
Tom.
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Scheherazade Symphonic suite, op. 35
Performed by the ljublana symphony orchestra

I'm not kidding, it's really great music. Especially "The tale of the kalendar prince"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Might not be to your own tastes but I've always found the album 'Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven', by Godspeed You! Black Emperor a brilliant album for traveling and the like.

The music is so sort of.. majestic, that it takes you on a journey. Perfect plane or train music.
Might I be the first to suggest Al Di Meola
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Waited Up Til It Was Light - Johnny Foreigner

It has become my stock recommendation for people after new music, seeing as it is so damn awesome.
It's completely unrelated to anything else you listen to, most probably - Although it does have some epic guitar work on it...
Thanks to the suggestions so far guys/girls!

The Santana suggestion was good, but I already have all/most of the Santana albums

I'm not sure about the other albums, just because they're all very new to me. Does anybody else have an opinion on them?
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Coming up for air - Davy Knowles and Back Door Sam
Quote by MuffinBrain

OH GOD!!!

I definitely didn't see that one coming.
My first lol stack

SIGNATURE

tacos are an excellent source of everything thats in tacos
You could try John Frusciante's recent concept album, The Empyrean.

It's all on youtube, so you should try before you buy, but i think its great, and great for actually listening to, rather than as background music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jsRZzjrgI
...receiving transmission from David Bowie's nipple antennae...
The Gaslight Anthem-The '59 sound. Not really what you're looking for, but it's a brilliant album.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by wizards?
Check out Explosions in the Sky. Perfect traveling music. Check out the album, "The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place". Trust me, you won't regret it.

Speaketh the truth.
Quote by Don_Humpador

Speaketh the truth.

That's one of the just perfect albums. There aren't too many albums that are perfect, but that one is. I still almost cry at Your Hand in Mine every time I hear it.