Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I wish I could help you, but the only thing I have to say is that a fretless baritone LP must sound interesting, especially for doom

But really, I have no idea what could go along with an X2N. I'm not very used to dealing with high-output pickups, you see. Good luck, though, sounds like you have an interesting idea there
Quote by Whiskky
I wish I could help you, but the only thing I have to say is that a fretless baritone LP must sound interesting, especially for doom

But really, I have no idea what could go along with an X2N. I'm not very used to dealing with high-output pickups, you see. Good luck, though, sounds like you have an interesting idea there

Yes, it's an awesome guitar and I don't think that there is a lots of fretless baritone guitars out there .

I have a spare Duncan design SH-6 pickup ( from my Ibanez SZ320, swapped for Original Seymour Duncan SH-4 ) maybe I sould try it with that one.
I know its originally a bridge pickup, but the neck pickups output is too low for the X2N.
Actually, I recently learned about a fretless baritone model guitar brand Mayones has. It is a signature model, so it's still quite expensive and not that widely available. But I first saw it two days ago, and I didn't know about fretless baritones until that.

Yeah, maybe you should try that. You could also look in the dimarzio site for other pickups that could match X2N's output at the neck and that might fit your requirements. The D-Activator (neck model) springs to mind, aswell as the Norton. There are also other, higher output pups that could do it, but those are the ones I remember.

Btw, what year did Epiphone issue that model? Could you post pics? I'm really interested
Tone zone is alright paired up with a X2N. That and the combo of X2N and tone zone is great for cleans.
Quote by Whiskky
Actually, I recently learned about a fretless baritone model guitar brand Mayones has. It is a signature model, so it's still quite expensive and not that widely available. But I first saw it two days ago, and I didn't know about fretless baritones until that.

Yeah, maybe you should try that. You could also look in the dimarzio site for other pickups that could match X2N's output at the neck and that might fit your requirements. The D-Activator (neck model) springs to mind, aswell as the Norton. There are also other, higher output pups that could do it, but those are the ones I remember.

Btw, what year did Epiphone issue that model? Could you post pics? I'm really interested

Yes, I will make some pictures
This is not a standard issue, one of my friends removed the frets :P