After watching those and looking through others, I have to say that they are good, but honestly not your best.

Although nothing real specific, you just probably recorded times that you messed up during.
although it's definately apparent that you know how to play them.

but everyone makes mistakes, so no fault there.

I really enjoyed your playing of Triologie (Antoine Dufour)
It's not exactly an easy piece to master, so I definately give you credit for working on it.

and I'm also glad you didnt jump on the bandwagon and start playing way too much overhand/slap-tap kind of stuff.

Way too many people have been doing that lately.
and poorly too, might I add.

Keep up the good work, I subscirbed to you on youtube so you better keep them coming :P
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Last edited by NaivexLi at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by NaivexLi
After watching those and looking through others, I have to say that they are good, but honestly not your best.

Although nothing real specific, you just probably recorded times that you messed up during.
although it's definately apparent that you know how to play them.

but everyone makes mistakes, so no fault there.

I really enjoyed your playing of Triologie (Antoine Dufour)
It's not exactly an easy piece to master, so I definately give you credit for working on it.

and I'm also glad you didnt jump on the bandwagon and start playing way too much overhand/slap-tap kind of stuff.

Way too many people have been doing that lately.
and poorly too, might I add.

Keep up the good work, I subscirbed to you on youtube so you better keep them coming :P

yeah, I have a really hard time recording fast songs as opposed to slower ones, because for some reason I just get way more nervous during the faster songs my videos aren't ever perfect, but you can at least tell that I know how to play the songs thanks for the sub too
EDIT: I've been hoping I'll get more comfortable in front of the camera the more that I record, but I can't see that happening anytime soon...
Last edited by emily92 at Aug 6, 2009,