My itunes was deleted and my backups arent recent enough to keep me from still losing a few hundred songs. This happened a few years ago, and my ex managed to pull the songs from my ipod to her computer's itunes. I never learned how she did it, and we no longer talk. But, I know one of my fellow UGers must know how it is done.
Please help, pit. You're my only hope.
Quote by FunkyFire
My itunes was deleted and my backups arent recent enough to keep me from still losing a few hundred songs. This happened a few years ago, and my ex managed to pull the songs from my ipod to her computer's itunes. I never learned how she did it, and we no longer talk. But, I know one of my fellow UGers must know how it is done.
Please help, pit. You're my only hope.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515

Sorry can't help you. Call your ex.

Go Chewie!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
If you plug your ipod into your computer, it should not just register as a music player, but as a general USB external hard drive. Search for your songs through your file system explorer (ie explorer in windblows).
download idump and then you can rip the songs off of any ipod
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by gabrielr
If you plug your ipod into your computer, it should not just register as a music player, but as a general USB external hard drive. Search for your songs through your file system explorer (ie explorer in windblows).

That doesnt work with the Ipod, becuase when you put music on the IPOD it isnt just drag and drop, you have to convert all your mp3s to itunes before you may transfer, and you may only transfer one way.

Im not positive dude, but there may be some sort of program on cnet or download.com that will do this for you. I havn't looked, but im telling you thats the only place you will probably find one - If YOU were to look.

Hope it helps, and for the record

You should of gotten a walkman mp3 player, or better yet a Zune.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by gabrielr

yep. it'll be in "my computer", and then you have find your ipod (the external disk) and double click it. it'll have all your music in there, but they're not gonna be named like they are on your ipod (ex: a song will be titled "DG09079893044" or something like that)
if the songs were bought of itunes when you plug the ipod in just authorize the computer to your itunes account and it will take the purchased songs automatically.
I am an anarcho-communist
I like the way you think...
Slacker write a fucking book

Have you ever listened to Dark Side of the Moon, on weed?
okay i signed up just to help you out here. a simple google search would've sufficed, but i got your back.

step 1-make sure your ipods plugged in. simple, obvious, whatever, it's necessary. Also, this is important, MAKE SURE YOUR IPOD DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY SYNC TO YOUR LIBRARY. if it does, your iPod will get erased of music as it syncs to your library. If it's set to sync, don't freak out, just check the box that says "manually manage my music and videos" on your ipod in itunes.

step 2-open My Computer and look for your iPod under Devices With Removable Storage. double click on your iPod.

step 3-go to the HIDDEN FOLDER iPod_Control. I have it so I can see hidden folders, it shows up as a faded folder. I'm not sure how to do it, i suggest googling it. it's just a little option switch in a menu somewhere.

step 4- goto the music folder. here, you'll see a whole bunch of folders like F##.

step 5- drag ALL of the F## folders into your iTunes and Bam. Your iTunes is now filled with your iPod's music.

i hope this helped. =D