My pedal board has been in an ever lasting state of flux and I am trying to finally get it somewhere I can feel complete. What's currently in it:

Vox Wah (older version than listed, one without AC plug)
Tube Screamer
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
Boss CE-5
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
MXR 6band EQ (vintage)

I have a surge protector with a standard 9v brick that i daisy chain through all the pedals (except VOX and EQ). I do intend to buy a volume pedal, probably an earnie ball. Any suggestions on other pedals I should get, if any?

PS. I'm set on distortion, between the 2 pedals and my on board overdrive.
A nice tremelo. Check out:

Boss TR-2
EHX Pulsar
Outlaw Supply Blue Bird
SIB Treminator

Octave pedal maybe?
MXR Blue Box (crazy, but pretty glitchy)
Boss PS-5
Any combo of a Fuzz/Octave

Reverb:
Boss RV-5
EHX Holy Grail
Malekko Spring Chicken

Analog Delay:
MXR Carbon Copy
Ibanez AD-9
EHX Memory Boy

What kind of music do you play?
a whammy pedal is always a fun addition to any pedalboard. or a tremelo
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
a handy peicE of equipmEnt

isp decimator g string.

255£

cuts out guitar feedback also cuts out hisses cause by power issues. cleans up ure whole sound basically

expensive but buying used is an option.

i think this pedal would suit ure needs in live Performances and recording
Quote by Mr. Jiggy Fly
A nice tremelo. Check out:

Boss TR-2
EHX Pulsar
Outlaw Supply Blue Bird
SIB Treminator
Seymour Duncan Shape shifter

Octave pedal maybe?
MXR Blue Box (crazy, but pretty glitchy)
Boss PS-5
EHX micro POG
MI audio Pollyanna

Reverb:
Malekko Spring Chicken

Analog Delay:
MXR Carbon Copy
Ibanez AD-9
EHX Memory Boy
Moodtone vintage analog Delay
Malekko Echo 300

What kind of music do you play?

Fixed

Edit: Do you have a budget BTW??
Quote by Sguit
Fixed

Edit: Do you have a budget BTW??

Lawl :P

It depends on the musical application. The Malekko Spring Chicken won't feedback long enough for post-rock/shoegaze in my opinion. But good delay picks!
I play what I consider to be alternative rock. I take influences from 311, Gatsby's American Dream, Thrice, Boys Night Out, Alien Ant Farm, Kings of Leon... etc.

Price isn't an issue (within reason). I would like to be able to try the pedal before buying, so it should be available through Guitar Center or Daddy's Junky Music.

My rig is a Marshal JCM800/MC412 and a studio LP

I had the Boss OC-3 but wasn't pleased with the overly processed octave sound it gave
Last edited by theGlitch at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by theGlitch
I play what I consider to be alternative rock. I take influences from 311, Gatsby's American Dream, Thrice, Boys Night Out, Alien Ant Farm, Kings of Leon... etc.

Price isn't an issue (within reason). I would like to be able to try the pedal before buying, so it should be available through Guitar Center or Daddy's Junky Music.

I had the Boss OC-3 but wasn't pleased with the overly processed octave sound it gave

Yea, in my opinion Boss doesn't do modulation particularly well, but they are readily available. However, with octaves, most sound horribly metallic and processed when played by themselves. The POG is the best that I have played.

You might want to check out the Homebrew Germania Treble Boost. It sounds epic with Marshalls and I think it would work great with alt rock.
Quote by theGlitch

If price isn't an issue, then add the seymour duncan deja vu on the delay list, amazing pedal, the exoression pedals inputs are really what makes me gas for pedal. There's also the TC nova delay, it's a digital delay, but a good one.
That, of course, is you want another delay cause you already have a DD 7, wich is imo not very good.
My goodness lots of pedals. How about a GMD Luther Drive for kicks? ZVex Ooh-Wah or Tremorama?
And seeing as you don't like the Boss Octaver, an EHX POG2? or even a HOG? that thinks sounds niiiiiiice
Quote by Tay-ron
go listen to the sound of grass growing. then play it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||| My Music
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||
|||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|
Last edited by Debutante at Aug 6, 2009,
Fulltone OCD, I freakin' love that thing. If you're adventurous get a pog.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
a Looper would be lots of fun. Digitech's Jamman seems to be the standard, but Boss' RC20 is pretty kickass. if you really have some cash to spend, check out the 2880 super multi track looper by EHX. it can record four tracks in mono or two in stereo with level sliders and panning for each loop.

or maybe something by Foxx.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Some of these pedals seem a bit ridiculous. I mostly do the rhythm work with some occasional lead work...

I think I'll be checking out EHX Micro POG, MXR Carbon Copy, and an Earnie Ball Volume pedal this weekend
Last edited by theGlitch at Aug 6, 2009,
To be honest if you're happy with your rig at the moment then I wouldn't bother upgrading to anything unless you need it.