I have a 100 watt all tube head which i am running with a 4x12 avatar cab with 4 celest g12-t75's wired to 8 ohm mono.

I am getting kicked out of the house (bout time im 25 haha) and need to find a smaller 2x12 cab that will be just as loud/ handle my amp just as well.

My 4x12 cab is heavy, and most likely if i find an apartment there will be some stairs/travel involved in getting from the door to the car.

Anyone have any suggestions? brands of cabs? brands of speakers etc?
Quote by xkmattx
I have a 100 watt all tube head which i am running with a 4x12 avatar cab with 4 celest g12-t75's wired to 8 ohm mono.

I am getting kicked out of the house (bout time im 25 haha) and need to find a smaller 2x12 cab that will be just as loud/ handle my amp just as well.

My 4x12 cab is heavy, and most likely if i find an apartment there will be some stairs/travel involved in getting from the door to the car.

Anyone have any suggestions? brands of cabs? brands of speakers etc?

If you like what you've got, be loyal. Avatar all the way. I have a 2x12 from them and its great. I suggest you get two V30s so you can try some different combinations with your g12-t75s.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Avatar, Vader, Framus. Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers.
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
Quote by JWZ28
Avatar, Vader, Framus. Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers.

i appreciate the input. I would have to sell my 4x12 to get the cash for a new 2x12. Also i LOVE the t75's, and opted to get them over the v30's originally. just my taste i guess.

my worry is the t75's are 75 watts, which means 150 watts per 2. not sure they will handle my beast of a custom tube head which on level 4 is TOO loud lol.
Quote by xkmattx
i appreciate the input. I would have to sell my 4x12 to get the cash for a new 2x12. Also i LOVE the t75's, and opted to get them over the v30's originally. just my taste i guess.

my worry is the t75's are 75 watts, which means 150 watts per 2. not sure they will handle my beast of a custom tube head which on level 4 is TOO loud lol.

You'll be fine. You said the head is rated at 100 watts. Speakers are rated conservatively.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!