Title says it.

I don't anchor, so I don't think it's from technique.

I have stopped playing for about 3 days, and it's still there.

Don't suggest me to play through it.

The pain is kind of from the base of my pinky, down the side of my hand, to the bone on the underside of my hand where it attaches to your arm, then up to the bone on my arm that the other bone attatches to, if that makes sense xD.

Can someone tell me what this is? :/
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

sounds gnarly, but no

PSN: reldask
I don't know what it is but you more than likey sprained or pulled a muscle on your hand. Maybe by stretching a finger to hard when not warmed up etc. Don't worry though, if it's too painful just take a few days off guitar until its bearable. I get pains in my wrists sometimes. Playing guitar really does exercise your arm/hand muscles so your bound to get a bit achey here and there
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
Chances are you're tense through your shoulder and upper arm, and this adds tension to your wrist and hand. Try to be loose when you play.

Additionally - check the height of your strap. It may be too low and the posture change could be stressing the muscles.
I'm posting a quick video on youtube of my picking hand, once it's up I'll post the link, can someone make sure I'm doing proper technique? Now that I look at myself play, I think I do anchor and just never noticed. :/
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these: