Hi everyone just recently I was watching a film and a piece of music really made me listen, infact I watched the same scene about 30 times. The you tube link is available below. I have found out its called "Goin' Back" I believe its by the pretenders just wondered if anyone acuallty knew and if there was somewhere I could buy/download it.

If you watch the video the song starts about 1:20 into the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLASOJ6a88 Many thanks Jamie.
Last edited by Tetley_teabag7 at Aug 6, 2009,

Your local music store, the infinite amount of places to download things on the internet.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I've tried a lot of places on ther internet and our music shop said it would cost like 25 pound to order it in, i thought maybe like an itunes type store. Jamie
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Your needing help with a song is not random, you twit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Actually yes you are right its not random it was just the first word I thought of. So you guys got any ideas.
Quote by Tetley_teabag7
Actually yes you are right its not random it was just the first word I thought of. So you guys got any ideas.

try itunes

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
I have tried but I will have another look, has anyone else got any ideas incase it's not on there, I really appreciate this help thank you.
Do you happen to be called teabelly7 on YouTube?

But seriously, I can't find the MP3 on YouTube or up for download on Google. Sorry man.
Quote by firestarter12
does any1 know where I can get a fender les paul? i always only see 1 or the other but i want one thats both.

Quote by Tetley_teabag7
I have tried but I will have another look, has anyone else got any ideas incase it's not on there, I really appreciate this help thank you.

it wasnt on itunes your right, try like finding the soundtrack somewhere

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Look on eBay for the CD. That's what i do. also, Obder, you sig is amazing.

I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Yes it is me on the youtube, I am teabelly7 just wanted a response thats all, I'm loving all these ideas folks. I've actually stumbled onto amazon and found the soundtrack album but anymore idseas are gladly appreciated thanks guys.
Quote by Tetley_teabag7
Yes it is me on the youtube, I am teabelly7 just wanted a response thats all, I'm loving all these ideas folks. I've actually stumbled onto amazon and found the soundtrack album but anymore idseas are gladly appreciated thanks guys.

Here's an idea:
Where the hell did you get the name teabelly from? are you gay?
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.