my strat has a problem... all 3 of the individual pups buzz when they are individually selected, nut not when 2 are combined... is there a grounding problem here? can i solve it with just sheilding the wires?
get your ass out, stick a party horn in your asshole and fart in her face. way to introduce yourself.
So I'm guessing they're single coils, they usually give off a lot of hum when you use high gain distortions. So are you using distortions or are they humming even when on clean.
Also, if you're playing near a computer, the guitar can start humming a lot when near a monitor
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

no distortion, just cleans... and it does it even when im not near a monitor
get your ass out, stick a party horn in your asshole and fart in her face. way to introduce yourself.
It's the fact that they're single coils, (i'm guessing, >.> they pick up a hum when alone, the reason you don't get buzz when the switch is in the 2 and 4 position is because the middle pickup is reverse wound, thus eliminating the hum in said positions.

The reason humbucking pickups were invented was, as the name implies, to buck the hum, to say, that single coils have. I have to know this cause I have a strat type guitar.