everytime i try to play something in powertab, there is no sound. the red will go over the notes that are playing but there is no audio. anyone know how to fix this?
Download Tux Guitar. It's better and plays power tab and guitar pro files.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Tonezeo
everytime i try to play something in powertab, there is no sound. the red will go over the notes that are playing but there is no audio. anyone know how to fix this?

have you put in the guitar in symbols?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
this happend to me when i downloaded it i just uninstalled it and used a normal tab

wrong forum btw
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Check your sound settings (the normal sound options on the task bar). the midi volume might be down - just slide the volume up again.

Something on my computer used to change the midi settings all the time and i had to always put the volume up.. was annoying
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
oh yah there is an option somewhere to turn it on. I had to do this too, I forgot about that.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.