for some reason my G-string goes out of tune a lot more than all the other strings, and i noticed the tuner is a bit loose feeling, so do i fix this by like tightening the tuner? and if so, how? so i just take a screw driver and tighten the screw in the tuner? if it helps i have an Epiphone les paul standard XP
tightening you tuner will only make it easier to more accuratly tune that string.
Are your strings particularly old?
or new??
OMG. I also have an Epiphone LP.... MY G DOES THAT. IT DRIVES ME NUCKING FUTS.
Quote by Enihs
for some reason my G-string goes out of tune a lot more than all the other strings, and i noticed the tuner is a bit loose feeling, so do i fix this by like tightening the tuner? and if so, how? so i just take a screw driver and tighten the screw in the tuner? if it helps i have an Epiphone les paul standard XP

theres your problem...same as mine
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
My old Epiphone les Paul was the same way. I also found the Ernie Ball 9's liked to stretch too. The problem went away after I bought my new les Paul Studio and switched to 11 gauge DR's (10 gauge works fine too).
His death, which happen'd in his berth,
At forty-odd befell:
They went and told the sexton, and
The sexton toll'd the bell
try lubing the nut cuts too. can help a lot.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011