So. Last night, while I was on a natural high (from staying away for so long), I starting fiddling around with a nice chord progression. I thought it sounded cool, so I put it on guitar pro, and started to layer riffs on top of it. Originally, I just had 3 guitars, bass, and drums, but it kind of evolved... to seven guitars. So check it out, tell me what you think. If you like In Flames, I'm sure you'll dig it.

There's harmonized sweeps, if you need any more motivation to check it out.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
THE CLEANSING RAIN.zip
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Ahh thankyou for the crit! I understand now what you were saying.

And I really like this song.

The sweeps that start at 29 and start to harmonize make the the song.

9/10
Bars 1-4 Nice chord progression but to me it sounds a bit off beat. After that cool melodies and the layered guitars work well. Also I liked thhe outro. To me some of the arpeggios sound a bit weird like in bar 32 the first arpeggio. But overall very nice song maybe abit repertive and only a one chord progression.
C4C?
Well it was just supposed to be an interlude on my band's album. It has to be a little repetitive. I just wanted to layer on as much as i possibly could. I think I achieved that. Thanks for the crits, guys.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Alright, this piece is really good, and it was tough to crit, but I did find a couple of things to fix, so prepare for some nitpicking :p

In measure 8, your chords in track four clash with the main melody. I suggest changing the low note in the chord on that track to a D instead of the E you had before.

The voicing of your arpeggios are a little off too. At measure 36, replace the G with an A in the arpeggios in Track 8 and harmonize it according to the new chords. The half step difference is throwing off what is otherwise a really cool harmony.

The ending is great, but I think you should have a chord ringing out at the end because it sounds empty after all of that layering you did earlier.

These aren't really big problems and are quick fixes, so please don't get offended by my nitpicking haha. Good luck on your band's album.
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1176401
I'd like some comments on the updates further down the page.