Gotta Love the news

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/68805/children-played-with-body-creek-11-days

A neighbour said he saw about 10 boys prodding the body with sticks.

A group of children became upset after discovering a body they played with for 11 days in a creek north of Auckland was a woman and not a crocodile.

Does this sound even remotely plausible? what has the world come to?
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
I'm sure it's just a story they made up to get their ratings up. Im pretty sure after the first day of playing with a dead body, you'd see it's not a crockadile. I would hope so anyways.
Oh thank God, I was worried for a moment that the children were actually playing with a crocodile.

Wait.. WHAT?
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
don't crocodiles usually have tails? and women have vaginas and boobs? kinda hard to mistake that
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I saw a peice about honey bees on the British news, about there aren't as many as there used to be ... I think you won this round.
Quote by sashki
wat

i see your wat and raise you the ****?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated