Well I play a half stack, in a room about 16ft by 18ft. I play stock Epiphone LP pickups, and I can play just fine, but I get alot of other extra noise. I assume its simple feedback, from the amp, but a noise gate, whats a good one, at a decent price, and will it fix some/most of my problem? I assume that its cause of the small room I am playing in, is why I get this feed back. I sound good just a bunch of extra noise. And I know when I mess up. I want cheap, cause I am not going to gig, Thanks guys. Much love. Peace out.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")
Last edited by LesPaulCowboy at Aug 6, 2009,
if it's that small, do you really need to be that loud?

anyway, Boss makes good pedals, and look up the DECIMATOR.
GTFO my sig
Boss NS-2 will take away your noise, will not make you sound better.

Decimator will take away your noise, will not make you sound worse.

See where I'm going?

WTLTL 2011
Well I play said loudness so I get the distortion I like, its not super loud. And I don't wnat to sound better, I want to get the noise out.. get where I'm going? The noise annoys me.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")
I recommend the Boss NS-2. i have a high gain tube amp and it works great for me.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
ISP from what I have heard always has great feedback. The NS-2 is kind of has a 50/50 sort of feeback. Some people hate it and some people love it.

I say the ISP DECIMATOR.
What I was getting at is that the NS-2 sucks considerable tone, the ISP decimator does not.
WTLTL 2011
I agree with Mark, the NS-2 has been known to suck some tone away. And I use the Decimator and it's the greatest noise suppressor I have every used.