Alright I've picked three guitars I like, and I hope to get one soon, Just Wondering what you guys think of them. Which one should I get? I like playing rock and alternative. I've only got like 400-500 bucks so what do you think of these for that price range. Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks

Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Deluxe Electric

Ibanez ART2EX1

ESP LTD EC-256
i have a gibson les paul studio and its unbelievable. however i'd go with a epi les paul custom. try to find it used
so you like the Les Paul body type? all those guitars are pretty solid. what I recommend is that you go to a guitar store and play all those guitars. See which one you like the most. I would go for:

1. Feel/Tone
2.Price (obviously)
3. Will you get tired of it in 2 months?
4. do you look like a tool playing it?

take all of these things into consideration. Number 4 is why I don't like most B.C. Rich's
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Last edited by JBizzle Da Truf at Aug 6, 2009,
IBANEZ ART300

I have one. Changed the pickups and now, I swear to you, it's just a f*cking brilliant guitar, despite it's price. I've played both the Epis and ESPs, and the Ibanez beats them hands down in comfort and price.
No one has mentioned it yet, but the Epi is gonna more than likely sound muddy and much like crap trying sing.

I'd say the EC-256 or ART for sure. Both necks are thin, but I'm pretty sure will be sorta heavy. The Epi will be the heaviest. The EC-256 IMO is pretty lame because it's aged. You didn't age it. It has no story.

I can't find the ART2EX1. But try them all out before you buy.
Personally, I'd go for the LTD EC-256
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
so you like the Les Paul body type? all those guitars are pretty solid. what I recommend is that you go to a guitar store and play all those guitars. See which one you like the most. I would go for:

1. Feel/Tone
2.Price (obviously)
3. Will you get tired of it in 2 months?
4. do you look like a tool playing it?

take all of these things into consideration. Number 4 is why I don't like most B.C. Rich's

I think I'll probably do this