Page 1 of 2
Astounding. Bye now.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Wow, what insight, what vision. I'm so amazed at your mental accuity
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
lolz
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
No they don't suck because of him.

They suck because of their combined efforts to be the new "Metallica"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Killcount

ha ha! your sig is not a lie.

but Trivim is an alright band. if you have an opinion on them, post it to the numerous threads already on them. Or even better, keep it to your self
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
*reported*

please discuss your opinion in the trivium thread or something.
And Trivium's metalcore, you should put this in the hardcore forum.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
ha ha! your sig is not a lie.

but Trivim is an alright band. if you have an opinion on them, post it to the numerous threads already on them. Or even better, keep it to your self

But then my brilliant vision will not be spread?! Im black I have to tell everyone what I think as fact
i think i know who's going to be my new vote for least intelligent metal forum user...
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
fudge69, you're an asshole. Leave Trivium alone. You're just jealous that they're more famous than you. Matt Heafy is a good singer and guitarist... although I do agree they should stop trying to be Metallica
stop seeking attention you little moron. Go and get it off someone in REAL LIFE, not over the internet you sad little man
Gibson SG Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Bugera 333xl
Boss ge-7 EQ
man mods are working slow today...
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Quote by Killcount

Acuity*

Accuity is a multinational company....
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Acuity*

Accuity is a multinational company....

Obviously googl'd.
Only the company part
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Troll is obvious... and so is google
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
i googled to check spelling and figured the company copied the word lol
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
go away stupid newcomer, read the rules.
and just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you have to say that anybody elses is wrong, trivium are obviously doing something right, they're right at the top of mainstream metal.
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Quote by dash-rendar
fudge69, you're an asshole. Leave Trivium alone. You're just jealous that they're more famous than you. Matt Heafy is a good singer and guitarist... although I do agree they should stop trying to be Metallica

How can I be an asshole? I mean yeah im black but is that even anatomically possible.. you know.. to be just an asshole?? fudge69 confused
Quote by Robbbbb
go away stupid newcomer, read the rules.
and just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you have to say that anybody elses is wrong, trivium are obviously doing something right, they're right at the top of mainstream metal.

when did i say everyone elses is wrong im just saying mine is the most correct
Quote by fudge69
How can I be an asshole? I mean yeah im black but is that even anatomically possible.. you know.. to be just an asshole?? fudge69 troll

Fixed. and obvious, I mean do I have to say that twice?
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
This thread is now about The Lost Boys.

Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold

LOL who are they? (and btw. Thread Hijack: SUCCESFUL )

Shockedit: I REMEMBER THAT film about teen vampires right? Was pretty cool film
Quote by lockedandlogan

Quote by GaijinFoot

Wise words
Last edited by Flipje at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by Stranglehold

Corey Feldman was beast in that film.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Kiefer Sutherland is about 15 there, haha. What a crap movie.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Flipje
Fixed. and obvious, I mean do I have to say that twice?

Now im a troll hey cracker?? first im an asshole.. what the hell is this metamorphasis 101 or something? and no you dont have to say it twice.. if u wanna see what you just wrote scroll up
Quote by Stranglehold
Kiefer Sutherland is about 15 there, haha. What a crap movie.

That movie was Joel Schumacher's only good film and it was excellent.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Corey Feldman was beast in that film.

That film sucked as much as trivium currently suck my choclate salty balls
The saxophone solos were the best part. Like something off the Lethal Weapon 1 soundtrack.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by fudge69
Now im a troll hey cracker?? first im an asshole.. what the hell is this metamorphasis 101 or something? and no you dont have to say it twice.. if u wanna see what you just wrote scroll up

Ok I DO NOT care if you're black, asian, albino or whatever, but that is just plain rude. I hope that you can come to terms with yourself and I hope for your sake that you don't talk to people like that in real life, because you might just get stabbed. I wish you the best, and a good day (or night) to you sir.

Edit: Did I ever say if I was white? No. Therefore your cracker comment might not even be applicable, but I'll leave you to ponder that yourself.
Quote by lockedandlogan

Quote by GaijinFoot

Wise words
Last edited by Flipje at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by fudge69
That film sucked as much as trivium currently suck my choclate salty balls

Now you've gone too far.

You can shit all over Trivium, but you cannot diss The Lost Boys

That cinematic landmark is worth infinitely more than the sum of your pathetic life.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Flipje
Ok I DO NOT care if you're black, asian, albino or whatever, but that is just plain rude. I hope that you can come to terms with yourself and I hope for your sake that you don't talk to people like that in real life, because you might just get stabbed. I wish you the best, and a good day (or night) to you sir

My mum got stabbed by a trivium fan boy. thanks
I didn't like that movie all to much when I saw it last, perhaps I should watch it again
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Page 1 of 2