This is my first FULL song ever written, Ive written other riffs but none were able to evolve into this.
I tried to create an epic progressive feel to this but still try to be metal without tuning down at all ( Opeth Influenced)

I will take and negative or positive crits

And in turn I will CFC, just post a link
Attachments:
iamgod.gp5
not bad, but I found the solos were a bit weak and not very textured. other than that, it was pretty good and I wish you good luck with it. keep it up.
not bad, but I found the solos were a bit weak and not very textured. other than that, it was pretty good and I wish you good luck with it. keep it up.
not a big fan of the wankery in bar 27.
the strings are pretty sweet in 61 - 68 but they are quiet compared to the guitar.
the progression you were working around kinda got stale by the solo and the solo's were.... umm..they didn't have much character in the melody. B is better then A though.
When the solo kicks in you should switch up the drums and the china ride to a... "ride" ride.

C4C > https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1178589
holly ****!

my band has an acoustic section that sounds JUST like that!
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
The intro was pretty average. The acoustic riff seemed a little to cliche, but it works. The first solo wasn't that great, I assume you were going for a melodic intro solo, but it fell short. The second take at the intro with the strings brought it more together though, and the solo seemed to fit better. That is, until the unnecessary tapping lick, it didn't fit at all and felt very forced.

The verse, which I assume is the verse, was rather slow and repetitive, again, the solos didn't seem to quite fit and felt forced. I also didn't like the bar or two of rests in between each section, they make the song seem very disconnected.

The Chorus brought it together more, but the drums lacked any variation. Nice chord progression, and I'm sure a vocal section would make it sound better.

The build up to the solo added some suspension, but it wasn't released that well with the actual solo. I can tell you still need some work with soloing, that's alright, it's not easy to master. Work on more rhythmic riffs rather than just a half note followed by some tremolo progression upwards. Still, the solo needs some serious work.

Overall, 5/10 -- Simply because I can tell you're somewhat inexperienced. It has potential, but it sounds a lot more like Metallica than Opeth. The solo sections need a lot of work, and the rhythms could use a little more variation. It has potential, but as I said, it needs work.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."