This looks like it could be cool. Although Earache sem to be milking off thier old bands and if the Beeb had the wherewhithall to do this themselves they should, there is no reason Earache should get extra money off this.
Last edited by mortiis999 at Aug 6, 2009,
Wow, nice deal. Im definatly gonna get my hands on it when it comes out.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
How much is this gonna cost? Like 30 bucks or something? Looks cool though. I'm lazy; are these full albums or select songs?

EDIT: Looks like songs.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Last edited by linfield4466 at Aug 6, 2009,
I'm having a hard time imagining Bolt Thrower, Carcass, Napalm Death etc playing at the BBC.
Nah, John Peel listened to just about anything, he quite famously had a thing for grindcore.
Earache and reissues, whod have thought! Nevertheless, this does sound pretty cool....I probably have most of these sessions through 2cd versions of albums anyway, haha.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Yeah, sounds cool, but fortunately I already got the best part: Extreme Noise Terror
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by webbtje
Nah, John Peel listened to just about anything, he quite famously had a thing for grindcore.

I think it's just because the only 'bbc session' type things ive known of have been by bands like Kasabian and generely that sort of so called "indie rock" genre. No doubt it happened, it's just hard for me to picture it in my head.
the bbc sessions by napalm death is a pretty cool album, got some crazy versions of the old grind stuff
John Peel had a ridiculously wide taste in music.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
This is awesome. Seeing as Napalm Death is probably the best band of all time, I will be purchasing this.

No hyperbole. I never use hyperbole.
Quote by eazy-c
John Peel had a ridiculously wide taste in music.
He had to be one of the coolest guys in music.