Electronic Post Melodic Metalcore maybe? Lol

Crit4Crit
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
Wow.

I just jizzed in my pants.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
lol I take back my first post. This song's amazing.

I'm glad you decided to change your mind, it kind of makes me want to take you to dinner or something

Thanks for the critt on that boring love song for my woman haha.

Im critting this one as I listen

I really like the intro good job with all of the electronic leads.

Verse two sounds epic!

I really like the chorus in this, like alot alot.

I didnt enjoy the breakdown at all though, it just sounded empty.

9/10
xxmh:
Breakdowns generally sound empty without screaming

Hey man, whats up?

I miss your chiff lead

Anyway, to the point:
-The intro sounds a bit ..empty or something O_o Try adding strings?
-Chorus is just as catchy as ever
-i like your "echo" ghost notes starting at 45
-kinda repetitive though :\ ... untill ....
-HE BIT THE TOMATO!?
-nice breakdown. lol this is where the tomato seeks vengeance in a bloody, destructive manner?
-Aww. no bass solo lol.
-i think you need a better transition between the breakdown and the choral break. (lol nice term)

NO SOLO?!? O_O

*gasp*

Humm....
I'm not saying this is bad in any way, but it doesn't seem as thought out as your other three electronica songs o_o

on an album this would probably be a filler song o_o"

i don't have anything to crit, i just like rating your stuff

Buhbye
Quote by Squares
xxmh:
Breakdowns generally sound empty without screaming

Hey man, whats up?

I miss your chiff lead

Anyway, to the point:
-The intro sounds a bit ..empty or something O_o Try adding strings?
-Chorus is just as catchy as ever
-i like your "echo" ghost notes starting at 45
-kinda repetitive though :\ ... untill ....
-HE BIT THE TOMATO!?
-nice breakdown. lol this is where the tomato seeks vengeance in a bloody, destructive manner?
-Aww. no bass solo lol.
-i think you need a better transition between the breakdown and the choral break. (lol nice term)

NO SOLO?!? O_O

*gasp*

Humm....
I'm not saying this is bad in any way, but it doesn't seem as thought out as your other three electronica songs o_o

on an album this would probably be a filler song o_o"

i don't have anything to crit, i just like rating your stuff

Buhbye

Screw you. lol jk I just typed a monster message and my IE crashed. So... Yeah lol only expect to hear "The Cat's First Meow" and "The Only Pink Whale" recorded to a CD, by December... Oops, let some info slip... Forget that I said that

*gasp* a CD?

I might actually buy that. O.o''

Would there be vocals?

I think you should have "Did you hear that?" on there too though :O
Quote by Squares
*gasp* a CD?

I might actually buy that. O.o''

Would there be vocals?

I think you should have "Did you hear that?" on there too though :O

Yeah there's going to be a CD it will feature a few things from here, 13 songs, 2 or 3 you've already heard, and 10-11 brand new, maybe a couple bonus tracks, depending on what we finally decide on. Probably going to be released on iTunes on like December 31, 2009 featuring entirely original material. Possibly digital lyrics booklet and things of the sort, we hope to release a single on our local radio around a month prior to releasing the CD. Probably whatever "The Cat's First Meow" changes into, or "Things That Rhyme With Purple", yeah I just dropped a song title, for you lol. Both obviously are working titles once the lyrics are finished we will rename them. Yeah there will be vocals from me and others, we are aiming for clean and unclean and emceeing on some. You might have to fork over $9.99 if we put it on iTunes or $0.99 a song lol. We will be sure to make "The Cat's First Meow" album only. As far as a tracklisting goes, I can't be honest right now, because the guys have to listen to the thirty-something songs I have written for the CD. Whatever they vote on will be what you will see. December 1st, expect at least one demo though. We hope to record a ghetto video and by ghetto video I mean, we're going to be doing all the recording lol. So that's going to be disastrous, it will not be for price though it will be free. Maybe Electronica will find it's way to Limewire and getting worldwide access? lol Might not know for a while. But we will definitely record a CD and have it out roughly by the first half of next year if not Dec 31.

Oh well to start I'll say I'll give you credit for the concept of the song which I personally think is pretty unique, it's nice hearing something different.

The first thirty seconds of the song or so, before the guitars kick in, do sound slightly empty to me. I like the part but it feels like there could be at least some type of rhythm behind it. Your section at 37 seconds in is great, I really like this part and the empty feeling I had from the first bits of this song really went away here. I'm critting on my laptop which doesn't feature Guitar Pro 5 so sorry I can't really be specific about section, verse or chorus or whatever.

I also really enjoyed your section starting around one minute or so where it slows down a bit before speeding back up at around 1:30, I just really like the flow here. I'm assuming the part around 1:50 or so is the breakdown, which does sound empty, but since there's no vocals, but I'm sure that'll get fixed once they're added.

Overall I'd actually say I enjoyed this track quite a bit and I don't personally have that many complaints against it. Another unique section towards the middle of the song, like a solo, would be nice to hear but isn't really something that the track desperately needs. Once again though, I enjoyed how you mixed genres and came up with this, good work overall.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1177715
Last edited by Grimmy101 at Aug 12, 2009,
I loved it, but the chorus slightly annoyed me because it seemed to be screaming "AAAH play a G#5 or F#5 in bars 36 and 44 instead of another A#5", but in fact it did the exact opposite of that and played another A#5.

That was what I thought anyway, it's just an idea.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 12, 2009,