Beautiful Fender (Japan) Floyd Rose Strat w/ Purple/blue flame finish in OHSC

1994 or 1995 Fender Floyd Rose Strat Made in Japan: This is one that I am not thrilled about getting rid of. Everybody and their mother knows that these MIJ Strats rival a lot of the U.S.A. Strats. This one is a purple/bluish (?) Flame finish (Hey, I'm colorblind, cut me some slack ) It has a couple of flaws which are pictured. The worst being a chip in the paint at the heal of the body by the serial number pictured... Other than that, this guitar is in outstanding condition. No noticeable fret wear. Floyd Rose II tremolo works great with no issues. I read that these are the same at the Schaller version. (?) Nothing missing on the guitar, nothing worn. Original Fender molded hard case included. (in decent condition) Asking $475 Shipped. Not really looking for trades, but you can give it a shot.

Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net

On to the pictures: (She's a Beauty)
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/Fender%20Floyd%20Flame%20Strat/
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
That is one sexy guitar... would you take a regular mexican strat haha
Quote by benx3000
That is one sexy guitar... would you take a regular mexican strat haha

... Thanks. Maybe with a couple hundred on top.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

up top

UP to the top for some more offers... $ or trades.

Quote by Mayonaise 812
so is one of the japanese foto flames?

Yes it is...