I'm in the market for a good tube amp and have narrowed it down to these two... I mostly will be playing indie/alternative rock and would like to get some feedback on the two. I've played the vox and it sounds pretty good, haven't been able to play the peavey so would like to get some feedback on that or just overall which would be better... Thanks
the delta blues is basically a classic 30 with tremolo. having said that, i would lean towards the vox. I have owned a delta, and played the vox extensively.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I love my AC15. I've taken out the bright cap, and changed tubes, so it sounds pretty sweet now.
Quote by gregs1020
the delta blues is basically a classic 30 with tremolo.

Also a 15-inch speaker.
For indie, I would definetly go with the AC15. It will sound very crisp and chimy, as opposed to the Delta Blues which should be a lot more mellow with the 15" speaker.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Flying Couch
Also a 15-inch speaker.

True, I did forget to mention that. It has a larger blue marvel.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
The delta blues is actually a clone (somewhat) of an AC15. although it's not a exact tone it's close to the AC. I suggest the AC for what you said but if you want versitality I suggest the delta
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I'd take the DB in a heart beat, but for what your talking about you'd be happier with the AC 15 i think.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD