Looking for a song from Almost Famous ..It sounds like a Neil Young song but when I looked through the credits it has Cortez and one other which isn't it.
I'm wondering if it could be a different version of Cortez? Because there's definately harmonica in there.
And sorry, I don't remember what part of the movie it's from..

Cheers
my guess is the neil young song on the soundtrack.
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
tiny dancer. it may not be the song youre talking about, but thats the best scene in the movie.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
tiny dancer. it may not be the song youre talking about, but thats the best scene in the movie.

agreed.

...HOLD ME CLOSER TINY DANCER!!!!...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
agreed.

...HOLD ME CLOSER TINY DANCER!!!!...

thats like one of my ultimate guilty pleasure songs. whenever it comes on the radio i always sing at the top of my lungs and almost cry.

...COUNT THE HEADLIGHTS ON THE HIGHWAY!!!!!
I have no opinion on this matter.
I do not know the song, TS, but I would like to commend you on your fine taste in movies.
Quote by Zugunruhe
thats like one of my ultimate guilty pleasure songs. whenever it comes on the radio i always sing at the top of my lungs and almost cry.

I can agree with you on that one.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Everybody knows this is nowhere?

Does that song even play in Almost Famous?
I ****in love that movie and watch it all the time..damn stoner memory
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Everybody knows this is nowhere, probably.
Edit:: ****ing Dwight beat me to it
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
if the lyrics go "think i'm gonna go, back home" over a G and C repeatedly, it is Everybody knows this is nowhere TS.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Zugunruhe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qn3tel9FWU
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!