Alright, o hallowed scholars of the GG&A forum, I needs me a compressor.

Right now I'm looking at the MXR Dynacomp, HipKitty Boa, and Rothwell Love Squeeze.

Any other suggestions/opinions?

Budget is realistically under $200
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
go to generalguitargadgets.com and order the orange squeeze clone. its probably like 60 bucks.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Some of the best regarded comps within your budget are:
Diamond Compressor
Barber Tone Press
EHX Black Finger

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
GGG has an Orange Squeeze clone?

And I'll check those out too. ATM, I'm really liking the HipKitty..
--

--
I have a BBE Opto stomp optical compressor I will sell for $50 + shipping. It was a crucial link for my Randall's cleans but now it is uneeded for my Kustom. LN condition.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Last edited by miketheslut at Aug 6, 2009,
Huh. Really? Any sound clips?

STREDIT: Nice amp, btw.
--

--
Damn computer. Doubleposted a thread

And I'll check that one out too. I really dig HBE's stuff..
--

--
Well. The CPR seems to be a super amazing compressor. That's topping my list at the moment...
--

--
Quote by stratman_13
Well. The CPR seems to be a super amazing compressor. That's topping my list at the moment...

yea i loved the one i tried at gc. blew the barbershop away imo. I was going to buy one on ebay a week ago but it got bought so fast : (
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Sorry but I don't have a way to record atm. I can compress the Kustom DC with the diode selector on the hbe power screamer od to suit my taste without a compressor. The BBE really tightened the clean on the Randall though. Jangle to cream.

Quote by stratman_13
Huh. Really? Any sound clips?

STREDIT: Nice amp, btw.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!