Page 1 of 2
I did a search n' nothing came up. That, or my double vision from this crappy cider is worse than it seems.

Have you ever been stalked? Or have someone who seems to be following you around a lot/being god damn creepy? Do tell.

I made out with some girl once at a camping party thing. She then proceeded the next day to tell everyone we were going out, and a few times got my friends to text me saying to meet them somewhere, only to find it was just her. She also got my phone number, flat address and email address without me ever giving it, and would just 'turn up' at my door.

It took about 4 months of ignoring her phone calls, telling her to go away, and blanking her for her to finally take the hint that I wasn't interested. At this point she sent me several abusive messages on MSN, yet since two weeks after, acted like nothing ever happened whenever I accidentally bumped into her in the street. I tried to blank her, but she'd keep calling my name until I turned around. She also called me several times with a witheld number asking for drugs, to which I replied, "No, **** off", to which she'd reply "Oh. Well, do you wanna hang out?".

I still see her about the street now and again. I actually cross the road in hope she doesn't see me. I would normally try to be nice, but she creeps me out. She's also a very miserable, antisocial moomoo who lacks basic social skills - like talking about anything other than how crap her life is. Still, something to warn the grandchildren about.

Your turn!
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
nobody likes me enough to stalk me
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
tl;dr and no
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
This one drummer kept wanting me to be in his band after I said no a **** load of times. It was weird, he would get my number from people and keep texting me asking.
Quote by ryan_nadon
nobody likes me enough to stalk me

That's what you think!

*shadow-fade*

Unfortunately.
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Well, my friend is being stalked.

Long story short, some psycho chick hacked his and his GF's phones and she would text both of them all the time from the other's number and try to **** with their relationship.

Scary thing is they don't know how long it's been going on and what was real and what was fake.

Crazy ****.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I know it's long to read. It's optional to read. That's why I stated the question first.

No need to point it out, unless you're looking for Captain Obvious points =)

Quote by sneyob
Well, my friend is being stalked.

Long story short, some psycho chick hacked his and his GF's phones and she would text both of them all the time from the other's number and try to **** with their relationship.

Scary thing is they don't know how long it's been going on and what was real and what was fake.

Crazy ****.

That's terrifying :|

Last edited by Talonwolf at Aug 6, 2009,
I wish I was (if it was a hot girl who wasn't creepy)... That's kind of weird, but I have a feeling I'm not alone on this one

EDIT: Nevermind I just remembered this girl that followed me around in the grade below me. She would follow me and not saw anything and stared at me all the time. I guess not full blown stalker but still creepy. I guess it wouldn't have been bad if she was hot.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by Talonwolf
I did a search n' nothing came up. That, or my double vision from this crappy cider is worse than it seems.

Have you ever been stalked? Or have someone who seems to be following you around a lot/being god damn creepy? Do tell.

I made out with some girl once at a camping party thing. She then proceeded the next day to tell everyone we were going out, and a few times got my friends to text me saying to meet them somewhere, only to find it was just her. She also got my phone number, flat address and email address without me ever giving it, and would just 'turn up' at my door.

It took about 4 months of ignoring her phone calls, telling her to go away, and blanking her for her to finally take the hint that I wasn't interested. At this point she sent me several abusive messages on MSN, yet since two weeks after, acted like nothing ever happened whenever I accidentally bumped into her in the street. I tried to blank her, but she'd keep calling my name until I turned around. She also called me several times with a witheld number asking for drugs, to which I replied, "No, **** off", to which she'd reply "Oh. Well, do you wanna hang out?".

I still see her about the street now and again. I actually cross the road in hope she doesn't see me. I would normally try to be nice, but she creeps me out. She's also a very miserable, antisocial moomoo who lacks basic social skills - like talking about anything other than how crap her life is. Still, something to warn the grandchildren about.

Your turn!

Lol you're an asshole for messing with that girl. You were probably her first kiss.

BTW, was she hot?
I've dealt with a couple of your typical crazy bitches, but no stalking involved.

I could probably creep them back enough for them to go away anyway...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by n00bje
Lol you're an asshole for messing with that girl. You were probably her first kiss.

BTW, was she hot?

C'mon, it was a party. I was slaughtered :p Plus nah, she'd been with people before.

She was alright. My mates were impressed, but her nose was a bit big and she was a little too short for my liking.

Er, three girls managed to aquire my phone number, email address and home phone number by only knowing my first name. They live in a different town yet whenever I was in my town centre, they managed to find me. Two and a half years later, two of them persist -.-
The only stalking I've encountered was from this guy on an old forum I used to go to. He'd want to know what I was doing, who I was talking to, when I went back to school, if I was going out with anybody, ALL THE TIME. He kept trying to get my phone number "just so he could text me". I told him I was getting annoyed by him messaging me all the time and he starts bringing up all this info I NEVER told him. I blocked him right away. I should've done so earlier.

In real life, not so much.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
I've had 2 girls stalk me and it got super annoying.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Talonwolf
She was alright. My mates were impressed, but her nose was a bit big and she was a little too short for my liking.

Pics or gtfo =)
My girlfriend is currently stalking me. Why can't I be in a normal relationship!
Quote by In The Mist

I'm paying for the

Debtklok [x2]

Ben Bernanke, taller than a tree.
Hilary Clinton, not a bumblebee.
Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi, Pelosi.
Joe Bidan, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Barak Obama.

Debtklok [x4]

Quote by Talonwolf

Your turn!

THAT WAS YOU!!!!

jk
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
It goes liek this.

This chick was stalking me, she would follow me to everyone of my classes. When I would enter my class, she would then turn around and go to hers.

All day every day she would pull my hair, ripping it out in some cases.

I tried taking different routes, like walking around the entire building or through the parking lot, she would follow me through there too.

Long story short, the school I was attending failed to act and I was stalked by a creep and her boyfriend all year.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Aug 6, 2009,
Quote by n00bje
Pics or gtfo =)

I could, but at he same time I don't particularly want to bother looking for them... It's a bit stalkerish xD

yes, by an imaginary hot girl who calls me Joel and would consistently rape me whenever she damn well pleased.

Cookie for anyone who remembers that reference.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I've encountered both the fun and scary types of stalking.

A girl who's now one of my good friends showed up in the street in front of my house a few weeks ago. I like her a ton, so we went for a walk, then a bike ride to every which corner of town. Good times...

On the other hand, I'm also being stalked by my uncles-girlfriends-daughters-best friend, who is two years younger than me and lives in a different town. She kept calling me one day, when I was actually with the other girl, who told the little girl we were dating and that she should back the **** off her boyfriend.

The little girl told her to go scissor her mom.
One time I liked this girl, and one of her friends asked me if I wanted to go ice skating with "all of them". When I got there, it was just her friend. I couldn't leave because I was young and didn't have a car/license, so it was just really awkward.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I got stalked by pedobear once
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
My ex kind of stalked me... sort of. She was just very clingy... even after we broke up. Ugh, that was a mistake going out with her.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
This one kid in my class who was obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and Anime shhit always followed me. I wanted to be nice so I never told him to go away.
Well there were a few girls that I met in the Psych Ward that were pretty creepy.

Story #1 While I was in, there was this girl, let's call her Jo. Jo was a ho. And very very creepy about it. She spent an hour telling us all about her sexual exploits, one involving her biting on a guy's ball so hard she cracked it in two. Then she asked if she could sneak into my room and "show me a few things"... I saw her a few times later, she lives in the same town, and she's followed me home once.

Story #2 Also while I was in the ward, there was another girl. At the time, I was 17 and she was almost 14. Since the second I arrived, she was hitting on me like no other. I mean she basically just asked me for it and it scared me. She somehow got my number and would not stop texting me. She was so disturbing in her requests that I left my phone off for days at a time. She texted me last winter asking for... Well sex. I'm 18, that's illegal and I'm not touching that with a fifty foot pole.

Lesson Learned: NEVER try and pick up chicks in a mental institution.
One time when I was younger I was on the Goonies movie set as a young child actor. I remember meeting Chunk and giving him a Baby Ruth and stuff. At first he just said thanks and left, but then he started harrassing me on the set, off the set, proposing sexual favours for said candy bar, doing the truffle shuffle for one, even following me into the local 7-11 and asking for one. One day me and Corey Feldman beat him up and well, Sloth wasn't impressed. Next thing you know I was kicked from the movie production and my scenes deleted from the film.. then that Feldman ****er decided to quit returning my calls and started hanging out with Corey Haim. The bastards..and Chunk, if I ever see that mother****er its on like Donkey Kong.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by RazorTheAwesome
yes, by an imaginary hot girl who calls me Joel and would consistently rape me whenever she damn well pleased.

Cookie for anyone who remembers that reference.

Wasnt there some thread about that? Kid had dreams about her if I remember correctly...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by wizards?
Well there were a few girls that I met in the Psych Ward that were pretty creepy.

Story #1 While I was in, there was this girl, let's call her Jo. Jo was a ho. And very very creepy about it. She spent an hour telling us all about her sexual exploits, one involving her biting on a guy's ball so hard she cracked it in two. Then she asked if she could sneak into my room and "show me a few things"... I saw her a few times later, she lives in the same town, and she's followed me home once.

Story #2 Also while I was in the ward, there was another girl. At the time, I was 17 and she was almost 14. Since the second I arrived, she was hitting on me like no other. I mean she basically just asked me for it and it scared me. She somehow got my number and would not stop texting me. She was so disturbing in her requests that I left my phone off for days at a time. She texted me last winter asking for... Well sex. I'm 18, that's illegal and I'm not touching that with a fifty foot pole.

Lesson Learned: NEVER try and pick up chicks in a mental institution.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MENTAL INSTITUTIONS FTW
both my biological parents met at a mental institution
true story they were both patients there
EDIT: I constantly wonder wether I belong there as well
Last edited by Ponyexpress at Aug 6, 2009,
two years ago this fat chick i didn't even know wouldn't stop calling me.
yes.

just once though.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
yes.

just once though.

Cool story, bro.

Elaborate?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Page 1 of 2