I've been thinking about getting a ESP v -200, but it seems that alot of v - shaped guitars have neck dive problems. Although from what i've heard, the V 200 doesn't. Can someone who has one tell me how it is?

If you want to compare it to something, i have a PRS SE, which has a really comfortable balance, and an Ibanez Iceman (the new ICT 700) which has pretty bad (not terrible) neck dive.
I have a kvx10 and the neck dive just a bit. It doesn't bother me. You can fix it with a good strap. When playing its like playing a normal guitar you don't have to physicaly hold it up.

Not really a problem.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
all you have to do is move the strap button if anything
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
I would say don't get a 200 series LTD, its a waste of money if you already have good gear, which you do
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
Quote by Metlhead443
I would say don't get a 200 series LTD, its a waste of money if you already have good gear, which you do

I sold my old Epi SG and got some money for my birthday, so I have quite a bit of money to spare. And I can get the V200 for about $400, which isn't much more than what I spent on the SG. I basically just want to get a new guitar to sort of "fill the space" of the SG, similar price but mroe comfortable to play.

Also, I don't mean any disrespect at all, but I'll know what I'm buying, and I only asked about the neck dive. Again, no disrespect, I know that might have made me sound like an asshole, but I'm just trying to keep the post on topic. I don't like seeing new replys only to find out they have nothing to do with what I'm asking.
I'm just trying to save you money and frustration in the long run, but if that what you want go right ahead (the guitar, not the frustration and lack of $400)

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

Quote by Metlhead443
I'm just trying to save you money and frustration in the long run, but if that what you want go right ahead (the guitar, not the frustration and lack of $400)

I appreciate it, but I don't expect this to be my "best guitar" or anything, but it'll sonud better, look better and, if there isn't any neck dive, feel better to play than my SG. And for the same price it's a good deal IMO
Was it a G-400? because Epi pickups are a lot better than the ESP LH-150 set. this is all dependent on your amp however. What is it out of curiosity?

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

Quote by Metlhead443
Was it a G-400? because Epi pickups are a lot better than the ESP LH-150 set. this is all dependent on your amp however. What is it out of curiosity?

My amp? I'm cursed to a ****ty practice amp right now. What happened is I sold my Carvin combo for an Orange 212 cab. I'm soon to get a Mesa rectifier head (possibly). I also plan to put EMGs in the V at some point in the future. But I won't be playing live or anything until then, so I can wait.