I've been wanting to drop some zebra pickups into my epi Les Paul for a while now. I've been eying Seymour Duncan's 59's and Pearly Gates pickups, although I didn't want to spend that much money. I saw an add for pickups at Guitarfetish.com in Guitar Magazine. These Pickups are Cheap!!! Its factory direct and everything on the site is really, really cheap. pickups, building kits, bridges, electronics. It all looks like high quality stuff, they even have some sound clips for some of the pickups. It just seems to good to be true. Has anyone else bought anything from this site before? or any other site where you can get factory direct pickups for $35 for that matter?

Thanks in advance.
Guitarfetish pickups are great budget pickups, their hardware has a less than stellar reputation. I bought most of the parts for my build off them and just put in another order yesterday. There's a lot of people on here that will back them up.

Only downside is that their product descriptions sound like used-car salesman pitching.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
sweet, I feel less hesitant to buy now. thank you!
ha yeah, and your right about the used car sale bit.
they're guitars look decent too, I might even consider one of their semi-hollows - for the same price as an epiphone
I've heard mixed reviews about their guitars. Some of the cheaper ones have B-stock pickups, iirc.

You know, you're probably right.

At least their customer service is great.

isnt their wilikinson stuff real too?
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
I think they're Licensed, but I'll find out soon enough. I just ordered one of them for my build yesterday.

cool, let me know how it is, i love wilkinson trems, but hate the price
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
I figured for $50, I couldn't really go wrong.