i've seen someone on the chatroom getting bullied by a bunch of idiots, i try to help and wanna ban them but don't know how, what and how do i do it?
ummm.......... i mean for like, afew days or something, cos someone banned me and said something in brackets like (i told u to stop doing...)
Quote by zombieracer
ummm.......... i mean for like, afew days or something, cos someone banned me and said something in brackets like (i told u to stop doing...)

That would've been a mod
If you've been banned, then you're not going to be able to get anyone else banned.

Yes, the chat has its own little group of friends. You have annoyed these people, and have been kicked out of their hidey-hole.

Go outside or something if you feel bad about it.
we have a chatroom? whoa didnt even know that, and yeh best thing to do is to report them to a mod
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
i can go on their, i got banned months ago and got unbanned afew days later, so, yeah, i can ban someone, cos that person was actually in the chatroom, the were'nt a mod
Quote by glam rocker
we have a chatroom? whoa didnt even know that, and yeh best thing to do is to report them to a mod
Please don't. Chat has it's own system and hierarchy, apart from the forums. Chat operators deal with the rooms.

If there is a hassle, either alert one of the people who has jurisdiction for that room, or simply leave.

Quote by zombieracer
i can go on their, i got banned months ago and got unbanned afew days later, so, yeah, i can ban someone, cos that person was actually in the chatroom, the were'nt a mod
No, you can't.
If you had the power to ban someone from chat, you'd know it. You wouldn't be asking.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.