Hi I just got a esp m-207 and its got so so Duncan designed pickups in but I am thinking of putting in emgs or blackouts in it, I normaly use only Dimarzios but im thinking of trying a active pickup for this guitar, I am new to sevens but have noticed alot of seven players use active pickups, so Im wondering should I use a emg 81 7, emg 707, blackouts 7, blackout 7 metal, or Dimarzio evolution 7
Im only looking for a bridge pick up for now, I use evolutions in my main guitar now but lack low end would the seven version lack low end?
Amps- Vox VT 50 XL modded with effects loop and runns through orange 4 by 12
6505 and krankenstien thru avatar cabs with vintage 30s

trying to go under $100
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
ok, but which model? please Oh yeah I play in 2 bands a deathcore band(dont hate) and a noiserock shoegaze band(idk if id use the z much for that group, then on my own I teach guitar lessons and play alot of cob,paul gilbert, satch,loomis,cooley, and other shredding stuff
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
OR 50 with 4 x 12
I'd stay with passives. Try a Blaze, Evo between some others?
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Why passives? many player I respect use actives on their 7s and im wondering if there is a reason, something about handling the lower frequencies, But ive only used passives in my 6s but I plan on using this guitar for nothing but high gain playing
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
OR 50 with 4 x 12