http://www.guitarcenter.com/Boss-RC-2-Loop-Station-Effect-Pedal-103999546-i1169245.gc

I got some money coming in this weekend and im gonna put it into a loop station. i have a line 6 spider 3, would this recognize the sounds already in the amp?

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

Quote by boreamor
I played We Are Family at an orphanage.
I'm banned.

Quote by Hops44
"If I wanted your lip I'd wiggle my zipper."
Quote by blue_strat
No.

The RC-2 goes before the amp, and will only loop whatever your guitar, and any pedals between the guitar and the RC-2, gives it. It cannot look ahead in the chain at what the amp's doing.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

this.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
It's kind of ****ty having one without either a multi-FX or a bunch of pedals, because if you put your looper last in the series, then you can loop a sound and change your tone. Plugging it form guitar>looper>amp you will play something, go to change an effect on your amp and your recording will change as well. I'd recommend getting a cheap multi-effect then getting the looper.
yeah sorry, the pit was more alive lol but thanks! it sucks so i think im gonna invest in something else

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

Quote by boreamor
I played We Are Family at an orphanage.
I'm banned.

Quote by Hops44
"If I wanted your lip I'd wiggle my zipper."
Quote by Dog--
It's kind of ****ty having one without either a multi-FX or a bunch of pedals, because if you put your looper last in the series, then you can loop a sound and change your tone. Plugging it form guitar>looper>amp you will play something, go to change an effect on your amp and your recording will change as well. I'd recommend getting a cheap multi-effect then getting the looper.

This.

I recommend a Digitech RP90.
Quote by epicweapon
yeah sorry, the pit was more alive lol but thanks! it sucks so i think im gonna invest in something else

i would invest in a new amp...
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.