This guy on craigslist is selling 2 PA speakers for $50.
10X13X30 is the dimensions he gave. Theres a picture, but Im worried about posting a link and having someone else steal this. But my question is that my band is really just starting out and we shouldnt really be thinking about buying PA stuff yet, but for that price, slpit 6 ways it seems like a good idea. Should we buy them and slowly start building our pa piece by piece.
what brand, what size speakers, what watts?

imo, if you are looking to buy a pa, then i suggest you pool the money together first.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
you do know that the speakers by themselves are useless right?

you will need to buy the PA head, and that's what cost a lot... speakers are relatively cheap
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
you do know that the speakers by themselves are useless right?

you will need to buy the PA head, and that's what cost a lot... speakers are relatively cheap

I am aware that they are useless, I just figure we can start buliding our setup in pieces now rather than wait for when we need a pa. H edoesnt give the brand, but they have 2 ten inch speakers with a tweeter.
If he's not an intelligent enough person to put the brand name, you shouldn't buy from him. That's important information.